29-06-2030

When I wake up, Alice takes me to the dining room, and gives me a single, raw carrot. I try to ask for more, but when I even say anything, Alice screams 'NO! Hahaha! LISTEN TO ME! DON'T TALK!', right in my face. I then start to feel my nerves rattling inside me. I almost can't even get up. Alice then takes me right back to the cell. Izzy wakes up shortly after, only to get beaten up."What!? Have you slept well? Yeah, but the day has just begun! Get up earlier next time!", is what Alice says to Izzy. I give Izzy a deep hug.

Just a few minutes after that, Alice takes us both into a small box somewhere. I see it has wheels under it, but when we're inside, the box is completely sealed. I can't see where I'm going to. I feel it starts moving in all directions, but I don't see anything outside. I almost get nauseous, and try to get out. There's no way to open up the box, I quickly notice after pushing towards every single side of it. Eventually, it stops rolling, but we aren't let out. I try to call Alice, but she doesn't come to me. Even when I bong on the sides, she happily ignores it, or perhaps she doesn't even notice. I don't know where she is, but I hope she will comeback.

But then, I feel one side of the box somehow opening up. I try to move myself out of the box, but I don't now where I am.However, I finally see Alice again! She takes me to a large, darkroom. When the lights are turned on, I quickly notice what this really is. Alice lays me on the table in the centre, and ties me down. She walks away, only to quickly come back with a small bucket. I don't know what's inside, but it seems like it has to do with what Alice wants to do to me.

I try to get off the table, as Alice almost puts a nail in my left shoulder. I feel very intense pain, but Alice continues putting nails all throughout my body. I scream for help, but Alice just ignores me. Eventually, she slowly pulls the nails back out, one by one. That's just about as painful as when they are put in. When I put my head back up, I notice blood coming out of some holes bunched in by the nails. Once the last nail has been removed, Alice takes me off the table, and on a rolling chair. Then, Alice moves it to the other side of the table. She again restrains me to it, and I see other adults go through the same process, and have to hear them also screaming. I try to give them help, but Alice just gives me a good beating when I do.

Eventually, Alice takes me out of the chair, and finally takes me to what looks like a first aid room. She wraps most of my belly in a bandage, but I start to feel something's wrong inside of me. Like there's some kind of poison on the nails. Alice doesn't want to do anything about that. She lays me there for several hours, and then removes the bandage. I still feel a bit of air going through the holes as well, something that shouldn't be there. When I look at the bandage, it's almost completely become red.

Alice puts another piece of bandage over the holes, but most of them seem to not have any blood coming out of them. Some are even completely sealed again. I do almost become tired, and fall asleep. I quickly wake up, and ask Alice why she does this to me. She tells me about that same thing I always thought of: these children really hate adults so much, they would have the adults suffer as much as they can. I run away, but Alice grabs me by my arm and pulls me on the ground, to a large hall. Once there, I get up and have a look around. I quickly notice a lot of other adults around me, one of which happens to be Izzy. I grab her hands, and hug her. She's so happy to see me again. I don't know how it could be that we didn't see each other for so long.

But then, Alice comes in and takes us both to a small field, just outside the prison. She forces us both to help with harvesting several crops, and taking them inside the blue building. I can finally have a look at the different buildings. It's very nice to see, as the buildings have a different colour. I can only see about three buildings from here, but Alice tells me there is a total of eight, and my cell is inside the green building. When I look closer, I see the walls surrounding the prison. I'm almost completely distracted from what I had to do so Alice just slaps me in my cheek.

After all the crops are out Alice takes us back in our cell, and gives us both a glass of water. She also removes the bandage from my belly, and to my surprise, all the holes under it are gone! I never felt as much relief before! Once that's done, we have a small conversation about what we saw, and what the children want to do next. Izzy and I both go to bed at the same time, and slowly fall asleep.