Time With Friends

Naomi P.O.V.

   Becky, Charlotte, Lana, and myself were sitting in the hotel lobby. We were waiting on Carmella and Bayley so we could go hang out. We were laughing at something Lana said, when we heard a familiar voice. It was Tamina and she was headed towards us. "Hey girls!" Tamina said happily. We all greeted her enthusiastically. "Did you guys talk to B yet today?" she asked. "No, but she and Mella are on there way to join us. Why, is Something wrong?" I ask her. She quickly says "No, we have some cool news. I would wait to tell you with her but I have to go. I have a hair appointment. You'll have to ask her about it. Bye." We all have intrigued looks on our faces as we tell her goodbye. As she walks away Becky asks what we are all thinking "What do you think the news is?" Before we can really ponder over it, B and Mella are walking towards us. 'I guess were about to find out.'

                                                                                Bayley P.O.V.

    Mella and Myself greeted the girls. We were headed to this old fashioned diner down the street, so we decided to just walk. As we headed out the door, Char looks at me and says "Before you guys came down we were talking to Tamina. She said you guys had some news." I instantly get a smirk on my face and say "Oh, you mean me and my new Tag partner?" They all stop and look at me. It takes a moment for it to fully register, then they a start talking at once. It was nice to see them so happy for me. We arrived at the diner and all got settled in for brunch. The whole time was just smiles and laughs. It was a great time. I really appreciate all of them and my other friends. Life may have turned a bit upside down for me, but it's starting to get back to normal. This is definitely what I needed. 

    As we all arrived back at the hotel and Mella and I were headed to our room, a though popped into my head. Mella must have noticed, cause she asked me what was wrong. " I just realized tonight will be my first live event tonight as a heel. I'm not even wrestling and I'm nervous. I'm not starting my storyline with Tamina until Raw, but I'm attacking Natalya tonight." I never really thought how different even live events would be. Sasha and I used to goof around at Live events. Carmella looked at me with an understanding look. She gave me a hug, and in that moment, I knew that everything was gonna be okay. I couldn't wait for this storyline to get started. 

                                                                                  AUTHORS  NOTE

Hey guys! I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated, but I'm back. My updates will probably be a bit slow, but I will get them to you.  Are you liking where the story is heading? Bayley and Tamina? Do you guys wanna see Bayley and Sonya interact soon? Or do you want her to come in later in the story? Thank guys ❤

                                -Hailey