Feelings and Looks

Dean P.O.V
I see Bayley come in with the Usos and Elias. I see that the guys and Renee notice she's here as well. I notice Elias say something to her and she looks over at us and back to him. They have a quick conversation then she turns away from him and heads towards us. I instantly smile. That woman can make even the meanest of people smile. I notice Elias watch Bayls as she walks towards us. I wonder what's going on there. Before I have the chance to really contemplate it, shes sitting down beside me. "Hey everyone! How are you guys?" She says with a small smile. After everything, this girl is still positive. I don't know how she does it. I notice everyone looking at me and realize they all  answered her already. "Sorry. Zoned out for a second. I'm doing ok. What about you Bayls, how you doing after everything?" I noticed she tensed for a second when I asked this before she answered with "I'm doing alright. It sucks, but I'm realizing that I never truly had her as a friend in the first place." She looked heartbroken.  I wrap my arm around her and pull her into my chest. She instantly relaxes. We seem to have that effect on each other. "B?" Seth says, catching Bayls attention. "Yeah Seth?" "You know that we would never hurt you right?" We all look at her and she puts her head up and smiles. "Yeah, I know. I trust you guys. Hell, I love you guys. I know I can trust you with my life. There's always been a slight trust problem between me and Sasha, so I guess I should have known something was wrong. I don't have that problem with any of you though!" She says as she looks at the four of us. We all smile at her. All of the sudden, she gets a massive smirk on her face. "Besides, if any of you ever hurt me, I'll kick your a**es." She keeps the smirk and looks at all of us. The other three lean back a bit and their eyes widen. I look at her with shock and admiration. This girl just might be the bada** of this company. I don't ever wanna piss her off. She keeps the smirk and leans back into me. As I'm think about all of this I glance over and see Sonya Deville looking at Bayls. It's not a mean look though. She looking at bay with an unreadable expression. I can tell that Bay has caught her eye in some way though. This might sound crazy but, the look on Sonyas face right now looks like the face I've seen Renee have when she looks at me. Love. If she is, would Bayley be into her? I honestly don't know Bayls preferences for dating. I have a feeling life around here is gonna get crazy, and that Bayls might have some people admiring her. A lot of people. Guess big brother mode will be coming out. 
(In this story Bayley will be Bisexual. It will be revealed later. No one she works with currently knows.)

Hey guys! Who do you guys think Bayley should be with? Do you like the Bayley and Dean sibling type of relationship? Let me know in the comments please!
- Hailey