Catering with Elias

Elias P.O.V
I couldn't believe what just happened. Bayley. Turned. Heel. I couldn't believe it. I knew Bayley was a bada**, but I never expected this! I see Charly appear on camera talking to Bayley. Bayley became the bad guy so easily. It was amazing. Especially the laugh! Next thing I know, I see Bayley entering catering. We all look at her. (It's only a few of the men in there at the moment) She completely ignored us and sat down. I got this feeling in my chest. A feeling that told me to go talk to her. I got up and went and sat across from her. She looked up at me with a raised eyebrow. "What Elias?" She says with a bored expression . "Thought I'd just come over and catch up with a friend." I told her with a smile. She looks at me with a slight smirk. I see pure fire in her eyes. I feel like she's seeing into my soul. "Oh Elias. You want something. I know it." I look at her and see a full smirk on her face. Damn!! "I just wanted to say I'm impressed. That was truly amazing." I say with a true smile. She leans forward and says something that shocks me. " Thanks. I guess it was pretty cool. Since you were so impressed, do you mind letting me accompany you to the ring for your concert?" I was shocked. She wanted to come out with me? I was truly honored! Bayley means a lot to me and the wwe universe, so her being out there, would be amazing. I look at her with a huge smile. "I would be honored! It will be like MMC!" " Great! Your on in about 25 minutes right?" I nod at her. "Well I need to go take care of something, so I'll meet you at the entrance ramp!" She says. She stands up and leans over and kisses my cheek. I blushed majorly. I hear her giggle and walk away. I can't believe it. I noticed I felt butterflies in my stomach that whole time, especially when she kissed me. Wait....Do I like Bayley?

Author's note: Loved seeing Bayley and Naomi team up last night! What do you guys think of Bayley wanting to go out with Elias? Do you think Elias likes our Bayls?!