Baymella and A New Beginning

Carmella P.O.V
Bayley and I arrive at the hotel. I glance over at her and see her rush around to the passenger side. She opens the door for me and dramatically bows. I laugh and say "Thank you Ms. Martinez." She winks at me with a smile. We grab our stuff and head in. Once we get to our room, I glance at Bayley. I'm so happy to have my best friend with me. My sister. I hate the circumstances, but sadly life can be unexpected. I know Bay can get through this. She's the strongest person I know. As I'm started to get deep in thought, there's a knock at the door. Bayley and I both have a look of confusion on our faces. I go to open the door, and see Tamina. I let her in. "Hey ladies, sorry to interrupt, but B do you have a second?" She asks . " Yeah, what's up? " Bayley responds. "Well, as you know Nia is going to have double knee surgery and will be out for a year. I've been talking to her along with the bosses and we came to a decision. If you accept, I would love for you to be my new tag partner. I know you and Carmella would be a great one, but she's still face. We all agree that your the best option, and it helps that you're out friend. So, what do you say?" I glance over at Bayley and see her taking it all in. As much as I want to tag with her, as Tamina said, I'm still a face so we can't. Bayley looks back at Tamina and says, " I know that I want to get those belts back, but I also want a singles title as well. I would love to tag with you, and I bet we can get them to let us do singles action as well. Especially, if the other is ringside. It will be amazing to tag with you girl! " She exclaims in happiness. Tamina gives a big smile and they both hug. Bayley looks at me, and I give her an accepting smile. I have no doubt these two can dominate together. We all get to talking and agree to workout together in the morning. Tamina heads back to her room. Bay and I talk for awhile before heading to sleep, anxious to see what the future holds.