Live Event Time

Bayley P.O.V

Carmella and I are backstage at my first live event as a heel. It feels crazy to even say that. We were turning a corner when a thought came to my mind. "Hey, do you think I'm doing ok? Is my heel work good?" I don't know why, but I'm worried that I'm not doing enough. She looks at me like I'm crazy. "Girl, you are one of the best heels I've ever seen, and you haven't even been doing it that long. Don't doubt yourself. " Mella tells me with a smile. I always trust her opinions, so hearing that has made me feel better. When we turn the corner, we spot Mandy. Carmella and Mandy have a match tonight. Mella asks if it's ok if she goes to talk to her and I tell her it's fine. I continue on my way by myself for a bit when I hear "Your doing absolutely amazing you know." I turn around and see Sonya. I look at her with a smile and say " Really? I didn't even know you watched my segments." She smile a bit as she replies "Trust me, I never miss them. " With a wink, she walks away. She's always been intriguing to me and I'm pretty sure she just flirted with me. No one in this company even knows that I like girls. That I'm bisexual. It's something I figured out in high school. The only people are my family, and some school friends. Thankfully, they're all very supportive. I reminisce about it all for a it until its time for my spot. Natalya has just beaten Ruby and was stand on the ramp facing the ring. I run on to the stag with a steel chair. The crowd boos with a few cheers mixed in. I start beating her with the chair over and over again. Multiple refs and security come out to stop it. I let them think I'm done before I deliver one more chair shot. I stand there and smirk. I slowly walk to the back without taking my eyes off of Nattie. When I get back, Carmella and Tamina were waiting on me. They tell me how good I did. We gather our stuff and head to the car. I didn't realize just how much I was going to enjoy this. As we head I realize that I have a crazy road ahead of me, but I have so many people behind me. It's time to show the world my extreme side. I don't think they can even imagine what I'm capable of.

                                                      Authors note

Sorry I haven't updated in so long,I've been dealing with a lot. A lot of health problems and my Nana passed away at the end of January. I'll try to update more but I have many Dr appointments coming up. Once again, I'm so sorry for the wait.