An Uneasy Interruption

Bayley P.O.V
It's been a couple of days since I turned heel. Today is Smackdown. I waited until today to get my hair done so it couldn't be spoiled by anyone. I also got a good friend, who makes gear, to get some new gear started for me. I've been avoiding calls and texts from practically everyone. I've arrived at the arena later, with Stephanie's and Hunters permission. We wanted to keep me hidden. I'm in a secluded area watching the end of the show. All of the Women's and Men's rosters,except me, are outside the ring. Hunter, Stephanie, and Shane are in the ring going over multiple things. They are on the last topic of the night. The women's tag titles.

Randy Orton P.O.V
We were all around the ring listening to the bosses. We're finally on the last thing. They call the back stabber, Sasha, into the ring. "Sasha, we need to discuss this situation. You and Bayley are the first every women tag champs, but after what happened on RAW, I don't think you can defend them together. So, I'm gonna have to ask you to relinquish them." Stephanie says. Sasha looks upset, which is so not right. She hurt Bay, not the other way around. "I understand Stephanie. I only have one title in my hand though. Bayley has the other. I honestly don't know why shes doing all of this, She's my best friend. I get that I'm not allowed to hold it myself though." She hands he belt over. Her best friend?!?! Really?! Sasha, you called her everything you could possibly think of , how can you say your her friend?!! As Sasha was getting out, the lights started to flicker. What happens next, no one suspected.

Third Person P.O.V
The lights flickered in the arena. Fans and the talented were in shock when a high pitched scream rang out and it went completely black. When the lights came on moments later, the whole arena erupted in shock. Hunter, Stephanie, and Shane in a state of shock and fright, hurriedly get out of the ring. Sasha Banks visibly gulped, feeling a presence behind her. She slowly turns around and comes face to face with her former tag partner, Bayley. A new and frightening Bayley.

And.... Cliffhanger! Sorry guys, gotta keep the suspense. Sorry I haven't been posting much. Dealing with a lot. I'll update as much as I can. Hope your enjoying it.