Smirks

Bayley P.O.V
I see the Usos walking towards me with smiles. "Hey Bay!" Jimmy Uso says. "Hey boys! How are you? What's up?" They look at each other then back at me. "Were good girl. What we want to know is how are you?" "I'm okay. Pissed at Corbin, but okay. " As I said this I hear Elias slightly groan. "You okay?" I say directly looking in his eyes. He looks at me with a look i don't understand.

Elias P.O.V
She looks at me and all i can think about is how she is the most amazing person I have ever met. I notice i haven't given an answer yet. "Yeah. All good. Just gonna have a small headache most likely. Nice hit to Corbin bay. Seriously impressive." I tell her. She looks at me and smirks. That dang smirk is gonna be the death of me. I have a feeling this girl is gonna have a lot of people wanting to go out with her. More than she already did. She honestly never realized how beautiful she was! Which, I think is the best kind of beautiful. "Thanks. No one calls me a Barbie doll or hurts people I care about." she says. I realize she talking about me and I smile wider. I glance over at the Usos and see they are looking at Bayley in shock. I notice shes still smirking. So, it seems the smirk gets everyone. "Dam B, that smirk is awesome and completely scary." Jey Uso says. He looks very impressed. "Excuse me." I hear and see a male staff member with an ice pack. " I was told to give this to you Elias. " I take it from him and say thank you and he nods and leaves. Bayley helps me up and we, along with the Usos, walk to catering. As we arrive she walks me to a table. I notice there's more people in here than earlier. Including some of the girls now. The shield is here now to. They are looking at Bayley, but since she is helping me she hasn't noticed. "bay, I think the shield wants to talk to you." she looks at me and then them. She turns back and says "Well, you need me right now so they'll have to wait a second." I look at her and am in awe. She is truly a one of a kind person. "I'm alright. Go see them. My head already feels a lot better." Once I said that, she gives me a looking asking if I'm sure and I nod with a smile. She gives me a small smirk and walks toward them. I notice all of them and Renee, who is sitting with them, instantly smile. She truly has that effect on people.

Hey guys!! Sorry it's been awhile again! I've been having problems sleeping hence posting this at like 1:30 in the morning. Are you liking the new bayley? Is there a specific character you want added? I'm also trying to think of a new nickname for bay, seeing as the hugger won't work anymore. If you have a suggestion please let me know. Thanks!!
-Hailey