Bayley Decides Her Next Step

Bayley P.O.V
It's late at night (11:40 pm) back at the hotel and since I didn't want to run into anyone, I asked Renee to get my stuff. I was with the shield getting ready to leave. Since I came with Sasha, they offered to take me to the next city. I was gonna stay in the hotel and leave tomorrow, but there's no way I'll stay with the back stabber. I'm so lost in my own thoughts I didn't even realize that Renee was back. "Bayls?" I hear Dean say. I look over and notice all four of them looking at me worried. "Sorry. Lost in thought. What's up?" I say to them. "I asked where you wanted your stuff and if you wanted to sit by me." Renee stated with a smile. " I'll put it in the back with yours and I would love to sit by you." We get settled with Seth driving, Roman in the passenger seat, Renee and me in the middle, and Dean in the very back. "What's going on in that head of yours baby girl?" Roman asks while looking at me. "I'm trying to figure out my next step. I need to do something with my hair, get new attire, find a new roommate, and figure out where I'm gonna go from here. It's just a lot." "Don't worry. You have us Angel, and we will stand by your side always." Seth tells me. I smile widely at that. "Thank you guys! I already know my next step. I think it's time for a hair change." I state with a smirk. Let the fun begin.