Segment time

Bayley P.O.
Sasha and I have changed into our matching light blue boss n hug gear. I was told to meet her by the entrance. I kept thinking about everything that I was about to do tonight. Stephanie and Hunter gave me free reign cause they know I won't cross a line. I turn the corner and see the purple hair color I was dreading. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. "Hey sista, you ready?" I said with a smile. That was so hard for me to say. " Yeah girl! " Sasha exclaimed. I looked closer at her face then normal and could see the annoyance in her eyes. I can't believe I never noticed before. "Can you believe we're talking to all the women out there soon? I love that Smackdown and Raw are together!" I said truly happy. I love that not only are we together, but we can now work on both shows. " I know. So cool! " Banks stated positively even though it didn't seem like she truly felt that way. But what can I say, I don't know her like I thought I did."Girls your on!!"A male producer said. "Thanks" Stephanie told me we were only going out to my theme. She wanted me to have one more entrance with that song. A song that I've grown fond of.

We walked out to fans screaming 'Bayley and Sasha'. What shocked me though was it seemed as if they said my name louder. We did our entrance and walked to the ring where the women were. I saw some faces i hadn't seen in awhile. My girl Carmella, my Becky, Charlotte, Naomi, Paige,etc. Both rosters. Together. Sasha and I now had mics in our hands, standing in the middle of the ring. She starts speaking " You know.. Being champion is amazing!! Especially being champion with your best friend! Bayley and I are the strongest women in that locker room. We prove it with these titles. We know that with us winning wrestlemania and retaining again, (I know this hasn't happened but I hope they retain!!) We proved to all the haters were the best!! I thank you for your support you guys and i'll...we'll be the best champions you could ever ask for! " I watched as a lot of the crowed booed her. They booed around the parts where she made it seem like all about her. It was awesome to hear the fans show there disdain to it. Now, it was my turn to speak. "Man you guys! I'm so happy to say that Sasha and I are still champs! I truly thank you guys for that! Without you a lot of this wouldn't be happening. I know My partner says with us retaining, it proves were the best. I think it proves were amazing, but not the best. To be the best, we would need to face each female tag team. We've only faced some. So, I don't think think we're the best just yet. " I say with a smile. I see Sasha looking slightly angry. She knows I truly mean what I'm saying. "You know, Sasha and I have know each other for over 6 years now. She's my best friend. My sister." I state with my voice cracking at the end. Sasha looks at me in confusion, seeing as how this wasn't in the script. I wasn't supposed to talk more about our connection. "She means a lot to me you guys! I mean a lot to her. At least, that's what I thought. " I looked at Sasha with a light sneer and she looks even more confused. The crowd looks intrigued. "You see you guys, I thought I knew everything about her. Her habits, likes and dislikes, everything a... sister should know. Apparently I was all wrong. Because this women in front of me doesn't really care about me, she hates me! " I express in a voice rising with anger. Sasha looks shocked, but also guilty. She knows I figured her out and she's trapped. "Sasha thinks I'm pathetic, and just so not worth it. That I'm bubbly and way to nice. She wants to slap me because that would just make her day, isn't that right Sasha?" I ask my voice full of emotions. She looks down and then around the ring. "I..I..." I look at her and shake my head. " You can't deny it, can you? Because you know you think that. I caught you saying all of this to Nattie earlier. Apparently, it was caught on camera as well. Security camera. "I state as i turn towards the monitor and so does everyone else. It all plays. Then, everything is quite. The the crowd starts massively booing at Sasha....and Nattie. The girls around the ring are shocked and angry. Even the heels look pissed. They are not getting out of this. I take a step closer to her and she jumps backwards. I look at her and know what I need to do. "Don't worry sash, I'm not gonna attack you...well at least not now. I'm waiting for the perfect moment. At that moment, I promise you I will destroy you. I'm going to make your life hell! I will have it to the point that your jumping at your own shadows because you won't know what I'll do next. This book is only starting my old friend. There is so much more to come!! " I throw the Mic down and glare at her. I Couldn't believe it, but she was shaking. I've scared her beyond belief. I walk backwards and slide out of ring and go up the ramp. I look at Sasha and Nattie with pure rage. No one could believe it. A heel turn by the sweetest women on the roster. All I knew, was i was about cause Sasha and Natalya hell!