Get out of the way

Bayley P.O.V
After walking down the ramp with Elias, getting shocked faces, we were now in the ring. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm pretty sure we all know the drill by now, so I won't get into it too much. I would like to introduce you to my special guest, one half of the now broken boss n hug connection, Bayley!" Elias said. The crowd was a mix of boos and complete silence. Many still confused as to what had happened earlier. I look at Elias with a smirk, and see him blush a bit. I guess the new bayley causes new reactions from people . I love it! "Thanks Elias! It's my honor. We all know that WWE stands for Walk With Elias. I'm glad to be doing just that!" I state with a massive smirk. I look around and notice the commentators are even shocked by the new me. Especially Corey. I notice Elias getting ready to sing, when we hear a beat hit the arena. It looks like an interruption is happening now again. The theme surprised me a bit though.

Baron Corbin. I really hate this guy. I'm seriously blocking out about 99% of what he's saying. He screams how it's his show and yadda yadda. Elias handed me his guitar once baron got in the ring. They are staring down each other, and then Corbin says something that made my blood boil, "You and your Latina Barbie doll should just get out of here, right now!!" He screams. The next thing I know is Elias starts attacking him. He seems beyond pissed off. All of the sudden Corbin is standing right beside me, his back turned towards me. All I see is red. I lift the guitar in the air before smashing it over Corbins head. I hear the commentators scream In shock. I look down with a smirk and help Elias out of the ring, putting his arm around my waist to help him get to the back. I look over at him and see complete shock and admiration. We get backstage and I t get him to a chair. I ask him if he's alright, but he is still just staring at me. All of the sudden I hear my name being said, and I see someone I haven't seen in a while. I see, the Usos.