Backstage After the Revelation

Bayley P.O.V
I just came through the curtains to backstage and I honestly feel like my world just exploded. I see some of the crew looking at me in shock and even admiration. It felt so good to stand up for myself. I started heading towards catering. As I was about to turn the corner I hear someone call out my name. I turn and see one of the interviewers Charly. "Bayley!! Can we please get a word about what just happened?" She asks sounding a little scared. Sasha was supposed to do an interview, but now I guess I'm doing it. I know I need to bring some heel into this interview. "Whatever. Let's just get this over with." I tell Charly with a bored look. " Um.. We just saw the Boss n Hug Connection break up with the revelation that Sasha was plotting behind your back. How do you feel and what's your next move? " I look at her with a fire in my eyes. "First we didn't break up, we exploded! Second, Sasha never cared about anything unless it affected her. I guess I hoped i was the exception, but I'm not. I feel beyond pissed right now. If she thought I was going to take this lying down, she has another thing coming. Don't forget about my former mentor Nattie. She plays a big part in this as well! I'm pissed at her as well. Lastly my next move is none of anyone's business!! Just know that Sasha and Natalya will get what's coming to them. I guess I can tell you that this won't be something that will be handled in a few confrontations, no this is something that will probably last the rest of our careers. So my former friends, prepare for the fight of your lives. This is going to be a very bumpy ride for you!!" I say with a massive glare. I give an evil laugh and smirk. I then walk out of camera shot with Charly shacking. I turn the corner and walk into catering. When I come in, I notice everyone is looking at me. I ignore then and grab a bottle of water. I go sit at an empty table wanting to be alone. Not even a minute later I hear someone sit across from me. I look up and see my old MMC partner from the first season. Elias. I know that things are about to get very interesting.
Authors note: Ok is anyone else beyond pissed that they lost their tag titles?!? In this story they had retained them and it will stay that way. Also, what do you think Elias has to say to Bayley?