A heartbroken Hugger

(Play song at 0:11)
Bayley P.O.V
I couldn't believe what I just heard. Sasha really thinks that about me. I thought we were best friends. Sisters! I continued to listen even though I know I should walk away. "Are you serious?" I heard a different, but familiar voice say. "Yes Nattie. She is so not worth it. She's so bubbly and way too nice. I swear if I could I would slap her. Man, that would be everything! " I truly couldn't believe it. Why? What did I ever do to her?!? "Come on Nat, you know I'm right!" " I.... Yeah. Yeah, your right. She's always in the way! " Not only did Sasha feel that way, but so did Nattie. A women I had not only respected, but thought was like my big sister. "Well me and the annoying  hugger have announcement to make tonight. I can't believe I have to go out there in front of the entire women's roster and be happy to work with her." I hear her scoff and walk away with Nattie. I leaned against the wall and felt years streaming down my face. I just stood there. Completely heartbroken. After I stood there for what felt like hours, I realized that nothing would ever be the same. I need to find a way to make sure that neither of them get away with this. I knew just the person I needed to talk to. I headed down the hall towards the men's locker rooms. Little did I know, that the whole conversation was heard by someone else. 3 people to be exact. With those people and what I already know, my world is about change as I know it.

Omg!! Who do you think those people were?! And who do you think she's going to talk to?!? I can't wait to see who you think they all are.