Chapter 3 Welcome B-

After talking to the Alpha who looked  worried, who wouldn't  he treated her like a daughter. He was the one who found her body and for reason she didn't  know what happen to her.

After so many years resting, she finally can fly freely. For some reason her black scales was mixed with white, it turns out she was an Orca fury. Last one of her kind.

How did she know, well she travel and search the places that might lead to her kind but she found none.

But she did found a night fury, that really  bugs her. He looked  at her like he knows her and also with the loving emotion in his eyes. Not to mention she feels like he missed her.

She tries to remember but it leads to an painful headache.

Resting outside the Alpha's den.

Looking bored.

"We'll, I'm  going to take a fly!"

After saying those words, she heard the Alpha's grunt, probably a sign when she came back, she, will be greeted with an icy scold by her beloved father figure.

Instead of worrying.

"Bye, I love you!" She bellows.

She should just watch them fly towards  the dragon trappers  but she's bored so being the good dragon mood.

She dived in the water from a high ice, she feel the cool air kiss her scale before another cold water greets her a kiss.

She swims faster to the ship, once the two dragons and rider land, introducing the two scaled creatures, she rose from the cold water with a splash towards Erith.

"Looks who's here, in addition the rarest Orca fury and two finest dragons rider." Hiccup she presumed his name.

She land next to the male, not caring him looking at her.

Lost in thoughts, tuning them out while busy cleaning her scales.

While Stormfly is busy playing fetch.

Toothless looks at her, examining her features, she had grown beautifully.

He miss the sweet YN who loves to tease him.

When the trappers points weapons at them, his instinct is to cover YN with his body 😳 who look shock from a sudden protective stance.

Disturbed, she growl at the male who protectively cover her body from the trappers rusty weapons.

"What the hell?!" She growls not caring about the weapons pointing at them.

Toothless just stared at her annoyed blue ones.

But he sighed in relief when her slit eyes didn't last long because of the explosion cause by Hiccup's gas thing.

In front of him reminds him of the old YN he knew who is playfull.

Her annoyance was replaced by awe when she starts to play of the red dot cause by the explosion.

She was so busy playing the red dot that she didn't  realize, she was going to bump the male. Way too late to realize 😕.

As the two bump, the male is under her.

Looking wide eyes to his forest eyes.

Unexpectedly, a sudden flash of memory darts in her head.

All she knew that it was impossible to gain  all her memories in one shot.

After so many years.

"T" she whines the nickname of her beloved fury who she felt safe with.

A lone tear drops next to T's head.

She rubs her head against his.

"I'm sorry, I took too long to come home to you." she bellows sadly.

After hearing her call, his endearment.

Rubbing his head towards YN, "Welcome back, my love"

<Karmela2004>

What do you guys think?
Regained her memories in Erith's ship, that was so unexpected.

Did I dissapoint? Or great job?

Maybe some of you are confused but Toothless really called her my love this part.

I just decided to put a sweet endearment in this part. Since the two dragons are in adulthood.

In part 1, the two already have feelings  for each other.