Chapter 7: A Family Reunion

As Toothless was busy and intrigued by his daughter who is letting out a purr while drifting into sleep, tired from playing who knows how many hours they've been chasing.  As the baby is being tucked under Toothless after he heated it up just like how he wanted it to be warm, seems like she got it from her daddy.

Y/n was looking at them with adoration, while looking at them she couldn't pinpoint that something is wrong, she's never wrong with her instinct. She doesn't realize she was zoning out until she felt a hand rubbingin her head. She let out a soft yelp from getting startled only to find the culprit who is Hiccup, grumbling softly she nudge Hiccup for startling her who only laughed.

"Okay, okay, alright, I'm sorry for scaring you."

As he said those words, Y/n just stared at him, but not just the normal stare but a death stare. She just let out a rough grumble letting him know that she's annoyed. 

Without a warning she just licked his face as a payback and she got the reaction she wanted.

Hiccup grimaced right after he felt his all covered in a thick and a large amount of dragon saliva, "Arggggh! You know this wouldn't wash out."

She just let out a bellow, similar to a laugh waking up the little bundle who is curled into her father, as a baby who is always curious, she tried to sneak out only to be stopped by a heavy head, letting out a cute squeek, hoping it would reach to her mother asking for help.

"Now, where are you going, sweetheart?"

Toothless ask as he ask the little bundle under him who is wriggling and calling for help to her mother who is busy bullying Hiccup who keep grimacing as Y/n is busy grooming his head with a sloppy lick. You could already tell he was covered in saliva. His famiy only watch him, laughing, finding it amusing.

Y/n's ear following the sound who keeps yipping, she could already tell Toothless is annoying her. Looking at her direction, she can't help but laugh.

"What is it, baby? What do you want mommy to do?"

Y/n asked as she approach the two dragons, her tail swaying back and forth. The little bundle started to grumbling to the large head on the top of her.

The young dragon let out an annoyed squeak to her father. And finally it feels like forever, her father releases the pressure, lifting  his head up to look at Y/n's direction.

As on as the young broke free,  she immediately run towards her mother, hiding behind her mother's large figure.

Hissing and growling at her father.

Y/n sighed, " So, the first thing you have to do when meeting your offspring is to annoy her?"

She let out a grumble at her partner, tail flicking back and forth with her head tilting.

Suddenly, Y/n felt  explosion hitting the nest.

The ground shakes.

Her eyes turn into slits, fully alert.

Toothless who also felt it immediately stand up and goes around her to stand in front, alert.

Everyone in that area are in position, finding what that explosion is about.

Dragons flying right out of the nest, growling.

Y/n look at the scared bundle under her, she bit her cuff carrying her where the other offsprings are,

"Now, listen carefully,  I want you all to behave. Got it? "

All the offsprings obeyed even tho they have never obey the Alpha but they immediately obeyed through her orders,  why?

They already saw her being mad, and when she's mad.

She's feral.

She gave her offspring a lick in the head as a sign of comfort, bellowing. Not only just for her but also to all the offsprings.

Leaving the small cave.

Toothless gave a one last look to his offspring before following his mate.

Who immediately release a loud and powerful roar, surprisingly the dragon riders and  Toothless.

Her roar can be heard outside the cave which can be eerie.

After her roar a large group of dragons goes out the nest.

□ to be continued □

I don't know what to write anymore.
I dont know where this story is going.

So sorry for the long wait.
I happen to have a personal problem and that would be
🌟 School 🌟

So stressful.
It can be depressing.
Dont have a time to write.
And even when I do have free time, I use it to sleep.

I also dont know if I'll be able to update frequently after years hehehe

Date written:
May 1, 2023