Chapter 5: Toothless

Y/n's Pov

I was grooming myself, while he was trying to catch fish, I found myself laughing when he didn't caught any...

He look at me jokingly mad, as he was crawling at like a predator hunting his prey, a slowly back away from him while staring at him with my puppy eyes, grunting sofly.

"Don't use that eyes on me. It won't work"

"You sure?" Slowly laying down on my back and look at him still with my puppy eyes, while giving a soft bellow.

His eyes widened then close them and he release a big air out of his nose.

I bellowed happily then run to pin him and lick his cheek then fly.

"Hey not fair you know I can't fly." He screech.

Then I notice the boy from yesterday he was carrying two basket of...... fish!!!
I immediately land in front of him while wagging my tail happily and purred loudly.

I was pin down the ground but I still observing the boy with basket of fish. I lick my nose and and give him my puppy eyes.

"Oh yeah here ya go, Y/n and Toothless" he open the basket.

We slowly approach the fish and sniff, I immediately back away when I smell something, Toothless, hiss slowly backing away too.

"Eel." I  was screeching loudly when I saw the eel also Toothless same reaction as me.

"No no no it's okay I don't really like eel either" he throw the eel in the pool and start eating and I notice the boy was carrying something with him.

He slowly approach Toothless's tail and put something leather and I look at Toothless and saw his is inside the basket and tilt my head and grunt softly, I walk toward the boy sniff the tail he made, I look at him and purred at him. He smile looking at me.

"This will your right?" He asked me.

I nod at him then purred.

Then suddenly he was gone? Or did Toothless fly and I was right they're flying.

"Oh my, it's working. Yes" the boy exclaimed happily.

I was about to fly and follow them above when I saw Toothless remove the boy from his tail then they both fall.

"Yes!" The boy exclaim loudly while Toothless grunt.

I laught at them, Toothless give me a mean look I just roll my eyes at him and fly towards the boy and get him out of the pool.

I put him in front of me, I made him sit then shoot at the ground to create heat. He rubbed my head and I purred closing my eyes.

I open my eyes and stick my tongue out. I growl softly. Then I close my eyes call a day and muttering.

"Goodnight Toothless"

Then I feel a head on the top of my head then.

"Night Y/n"

Hiccup's pov

I look at the to see it dark then look at the two sleeping dragon grunting and purring.
I smile and " You got a keeper bud."

I rub Toothless's head and Y/n.