Chapter 4: Fish

Y/n's Pov:

    I woke up by the smell of fish, then I looked to my side to see it empty. I grunted I still don't know his name.

     I look at the boy who is looking at me and what my attention was in his hand who carry two fish.

     I crawl towards him while giving soft grunt.

   When I was near him I slowly open my mouth. But I immediately close them when I notice the male dragon come down at the rock. But he immediately hiss at him I give him a curious grunt.

     Until I hear a clink of metal, I look at the source of sound and immediately crawl down the night fury, whining. Seeing a knife up close it make my head hurt. I close my eyes.

"Hey it's okay now. He threw it to the pool" I slowly open my eyes and purred at him.

"Thank you" I bellowed at him.

I look at the boy and crawl towards him with the male at my side I open my mouth slowly and stuck my tongue to get the fish.

"Oh toothless, you both don't have..." the male suddenly snatched the fish out of his hand. I get the fish gently. "Teeth"

I looked at him licking my teeth then grunted towards him. He look so then.

"Uh I don't have any more." I throw up my have eaten fish at him and lay down watching him. The male dragon sit like a human beside me.

He look at the boy that said eat it. The boy seems confuse I bellowed at him while looking to him and the fish. He looked at me shock and took a bite. He was gonna give it back when the dragon make a gesture swallowing the fish.

When he swallow he had a disgusted face then he smile. I slowly copy his his expression and succeed when I look at the dragon he look funny. I softly grunt at him then slowly leave far from them and lay down. I look at them, I notice the boy was reaching his to touch him.

His smile suddenly faded and snorted, he fly towards me well tried to. Then he warm up the ground I was laying then he lay beside me. He wrap his tail around us like he covering us.

I know I should not be so attach to a dragon I just met but I felt safe when I'm with him.

He suddenly put his tail flat on the ground and I look to what got his attention that he immediately get up easily and leave. I saw boy walking away from here I get up rumbling softly and lay beside the pool. I slowly feel asleep, I know I should be alerted that a human was here but he look harmless so I let my guard down.

°°°°°°°°°

I woke up by a growl and a soft rumble I look towards the direction and saw the boy seem to be trusted by the dragon because he let the boy touch him.

Then he shook his head at run. I look at boy and crawl towards him and rub my head against his hand.

A cute and soft growl gets my attention and saw him sitting there waiting patiently. I run towards him and pin him to the ground and run away.

We did it until we got tired and fall asleep side by side.