Chapter 5 Alpha

"Where's Hiccup?!"

That's where he started to panic, like how is he gonna fly, most importantly, where's his rider.

While looking at his panicking state, you slap him with your tail, hard enough to stop him from his overreacting.

Making him groaned.

"Why did you do that?" He asked dumbfounded, he must couldn't believe I slap him.

"I just love you" you bellowed softly.

He stared at me blankly, "By slapping me?"

"Yeah, seriously, I'm gonna take you to Hiccup but I really can't carry you T."

"You're so heavy"

"I can tell by your sarcastic expression" he sigh.

You just gave him a smile.

Later on, a dragon flew towards their spot.

It began to carry T.

"I'll meet you there." You told him before T is being lift and leave her towards their home where the Alpha resides.

Upon arriving at the nest, instead of turning to the direction where Valka had taken Hiccup.

I flew towards where my loving Alpha rest. Unlike any other dragon, I, myself, loves to annoy and disturb the Alpha. Like a baby dragon who wouldn't listen.

Landing above him in excitement for what I'm about to tell him.

"Hey Dad, guess what?"

"Hmm?"

"I remember!" I screech joyfully.

That got his interest.

"I'm happy for you sweetheart. That explains your behave." He grunts softly.

"Im soooo happy. I remember T!"

"T?, a male?" He asked protectively.

"Yeah, T for short for Toothless" I bellowed  softly.

"What a lame name, so he doesn't have teeth, reason why someone would name him 'Toothless '"
"Your so rude"

....

"Dad?"

I  look down to check his face and to find him sleeping.

I stare at him dumbfounded, he just sleep on me while I'm talking. Must be old.

Getting bored, I lay down. Soon tiredness arrive.

While Valka and Hiccup talk, Toothless looked around looking for YN. He catch her scent where he saw a large white dragon.

But he couldn't find YN.

He didn't worry about her, he already know she's safe.

Enjoying himself at the beautiful scene in front of them inside the Alpha's den.

Hearing the baby dragons squel near, probably annoying Dad. And I feel him shake his head before rising upward sensing Valka with two unknown presence in his territory.

As he rise tall and proud, staring at them. Inspecting if they are his enemy or not.

I opened my eyes, to find them bowing to the King, showing that they didn't meant any threat.

I wanted to jump and tackle T but, I better do that after Dad approval. And there's my cue after Dad blew his icy breath, making Hiccup's hair turn white from the frost.

"He likes you" Valka laughed looking at his son who mutter an amaze 'whoa'

I was reading to pounce the male who enjoyed himself under Cloudjumper's wing when Valka spoke that is music to my ears, "You must be hungry?"

"Yeah, I could eat"

"Good because it's feeding time"

Hearing those words, making me abort my mission. Bacause food is life.

Maybe I'll suprise him during the feeding time or after.

As the Alpha slowly descend under the water with me still above his head. Thinking.

How
To
Give
Toothless
An
Heart
Attack

😏😏😏😏