Chapter 1 Dragon Trappers

While Hiccup was portraying the new place Toothless just blankly staring in the ground, not caring his surrounding.

He was feeling lonely since Y/n's disappearance or worst death.

But he believed that she's alive, just around here somewhere.

He was snap out of his thought when he heard mention night fury, he look around not clearly understand what Hiccup meant. When ge didn't see a thing.

He just grunt sadly and lay down closing his eyes.

It didn't take long for him to nap because Astrid and Stormfly arrive.

"Good afternoon milady, where have you been?" Hiccup greeted Astrid.

"We'll winning races what else," she responds rubbing Toothless' head who immediately greeted Stormfly in a weird gesture.

"Sooo, how's he?" She looked at Toothless who was playing with Stormfly.

"Well, I notice lately he keep staring into space and when he had nothing to do, I sometimes hear him grunt sadly" Hiccup also looked at Toothless.

"We'll at least he still playfull"

"Yeah your right"

Skipping that part brought to you by 'Astrid kissing Hiccup's cheek'

Right after Hiccup saw the smoke in front of them, they immediately ride their dragons and inspect the area.

Toothless looked around the area, he can saw dead trees.

When he get closer to the area he saw a large ice berg in front of them.

He heard Hiccup whispers to Astrid.

"Stay close"

Flying toward the large ice spike he saw a pieces of woods that were pierce by the ice.

"Fire!"

The next thing he knew Stormfly is caught in the net and Astrid fall from Stormfly's back.

He immediately dive down to save Astrid and hide away from the people's view.

"Stop!" Hiccup shouted as he glided down the icy floor and setting Astrid down, who immediately grab a thick piece of stick and held it high, ready to swing.

Hiccup held his fire sword thing in front of him.

Toothless  bare his teeth, growling.

A black female dragon with white spot in the side of her head, like an orca.

(Au: Let's just say that there's an Orca dragon. It's an fanfic after all let try somethin new)

She grumbled hearing a commotion. Hearing a dragon that is trying to get away, she shrieked loudly. Getting up from her spot.

"Can't you just give me a break!?" She grumbles, flying towards the noise.

As she near them, she notice the dragon trapper are charging.

Together with the fury she shoots plasma at the ice berg maded by the Alpha.

It created a big boom.

Causing the ice to shatter.

Landing next to the Nadder, who look surprise to see her.

She cut the thick ropes.

She heard a surprise gasps and a grunt, who sound familiar. But she didn't bother looking.

She just growled, "Go!"

Growling and glaring  at Eritt.

(Did I get it right? The name?)

Keeping her guard up while staring at this dragon trappers. When the group flew safely.

She shoots her boiling hot water causing a smoke to cover her to the enemy.

She immediately follows the group silently.

While listening to the human talk.

"The dragon who help us, isn't she YN?" I heard the girl.

"She resembles to YN but we cannot be so sure." Responds the boy.

She heard the male fury bellows upon seeing her.

Must have smelled her. But the question is......

'YN? Who's YN?'

KARMELA2004

Stay safe guys!

Hey I'm sorry for the late update.... it just that I forgot some scene 😅 but don't worry I'll continue this ff. The best I can do. Sorry for the grammars.

By the way it's good to be back.

Did u miss me? 🤣🥰