Chapter 6: Grass, Scratched and Light

Y/n's POV

As the next day come they start practicing their flight or how to control Toothless to fly.

I was laying on the grass plus loving the fresh air, then suddenly a loud grunt and a dark shadow flew past me and land in the grass. I shook and head and continue laying down watching him rubbing his head on the grass, he look happy so I slowly rub my head against the grass then purred loudly because the grass feel.

And here comes the second day, Hiccup was scratching Toothless under his chin then the back of his ear, he suddenly collapse or faint with a bellowed softly. I walk up to them and I look at the boy I still didn't know his name with a curious growl.

He reached his hand to me and scratch under my chin I purred then he start scratching behind my ear then he hit a spot, I collapse next to Toothless purring.

Third day comes the boy bought a shield then he reflect it's in the sun then there's this small light was created by reflecting the shield in the sun.

I look at the light gurgling curiously then Toothless tried to catch the small light then I slowly creep toward the light then pounced to catch. I start groaning when I didn't catch it then I started again, me and Toothless got tired capturing the light.

I slowly lied and heat up the ground  and lay down, Toothless soon followed me and lay besude me. He immediately fell asleep.

I look at the boy and growl softly and close my eyes.

I also found out recently that his name is Hiccup it was the moment when he and Toothless got stuck, then a girl name Astrid call his name

Hiccup's POV

I walk towards the both of them the pat their head. Then head home.