Chapter 8: Terrible terrors and cuddle

Y/n's POV

Hiccup, Toothless and I take a short break, I look at Hiccup to see him with dark ash sticking to his face and his hair is standing because of the plasma Toothless shoot.

I coughed up a half fish then look at gurgling.

"No, thanks I'm good" raising his fish in a stick.

Soon three terrible terrors arrive and one of them look at the fish I throw up, I nudge it towards them, they quickly snatch the fish and eat it.

"Thank you" the two of them said. They snuggled to me purring cutely.

I also wrap them with my wing, I look at Toothless he is looking at me with a soft purr.

When I notice one of his fish stood up? I tilt my head, he look at me, grunt curiously.

I growl softly at in the direction of his fish, I tilt his head, I sigh he clearly didn't understand it. Do he?

"You're fish" rolling my eyes jokingly.

He quickly look at his fish who is backing away and to the one of the terrible terror have it, he was dragging it away when Toothless bite the fish head and pull.

Toothless succeeded pulling the fish and mock the terrible terror, laughing at it.

Then the terrible terror got mad he rub his feet against the rock as he ready to fire, right when he open his mouth Toothless fired right in the mouth of the dragon at its tummy got big for a second then he lay flatly at the rock then he walk drizzly toward Hiccup.

"Here ya go" Hiccup said at throw a small fish at the dragon. The dragon happily eat it and he moved toward Hiccup and rub his head at his hand.

I look at Toothless. He smiled at me bellowing. I shook my head at him. Hiccup rubs my head.

"Everything we know about you guys is wrong"

I looked at the terrible terrors under my wings. They look peaceful. I heard a purr next to me and I found toothless looking at me in awe. Maybe he is like that cause he see me how to handle the terrible terrors.

When he see him looking at me he immediately looking away, embarrassed because he got caught looking. As I was looking at him I feel movement beside me to see another terrible terror cuddling into me.

Looking at them sleeping peacefully I lowered my head and close my eyes.

Hiccup's POV

I looked at (Y/N) who is resting beside the terrors and I notice Toothless looking at    (Y/N) like he want to rest beside her and cuddle but he doesn't have got so I tried to tease him a bit.

"Why don't you just go to her and cuddle, bud?" Smiling at him who look at me blankly. Then he exhale heavily before walking towards her grumbling like he was annoyed because I caught him like he surely wanted to cuddle.

He slowly creep towards (Y/N) and slowly lay beside her and put his head above her while purring softly. He really is attach to her.

I smile while looking at them.

I hope you like the story. This my first fanfic.