Chapter 10: The nest

As Y/n follow them upward she heard the girl screamed loudly, I hope she won't broke her vocal.

"Toothless stop, bad dragon!" I heard Hiccup shout at the male dragon.

"Okay!, okay Im sorry just put me down please!" I heard her pleaded.

Then Toothless stop and flew steadily, when I finally catch up to them.

I growled softly towards them.

"Hey T, you're really are a bad dragon" I tease him.

He looked at me before sighing, " I have to make her apologize, come on there's no harm to that"

"Yeah but my poor ears are" I make a laughing noise making the two human's look at my direction.

"Wow! Hiccup she's beautiful" Astrid look at me and I make a cute noise like purring.

I watch her raise her arms up and let the clouds ran through her arms.

"I admit it it's pretty cool" she hug the boy and look at their village below.

As I remember my hand which was completely turning white. I don't know what's wrong. I dont feel even sick.

"What's wrong with your paws?" Toothless ask me looking at my paws in worry.

"I don't know" I reply sadly.

"I also notice beside your head a small while dot" I looked at him confuse.

"I dont have a single dot of white in m-" I was stop by a noise.

My eyes turn into slits, flying toward the noise.

I flew past T, I heard him call my name with a whisper growl.

I know he was being careful because he had two people at his back.

I ignored him, flying ahead of them following some dragons, I ignore them .

When I found them diving in the mouth of a volcano I glide softly inside hiding behind the rock away from the hot steam from the volcano.

Looking at the dragons dropping the foods, I felt T next to me.

"Why did you fly off like that?" He ask me irritated because I left him.

I ignored him, then our attention go the a dragon like a sausage.

( forgive me I forgot what the name of the dragon like meatlog.)

He threw up a small peace of fish from it's mouth, then he stick his tounge out.

He was stop by a loud growl.

He was about to fly away when we heard a loud growl from before.

My eyes widened when a large dragon emerge from below and eat the poor dragon.

It was about to go back under when he caught a sight of us.

"Toothless, Y/n go!" Hiccup yelled.

Toothless flew up first and I follow.

The dragons were desperate to fly out the volcano to escape from getting eaten.

Before even I can fly out, it's teeth scrape at my wings and it bleed

She also ate the poor twin dragons.

Even with a bleeding wings I fly out ignoring the pain from my bloodied wing.

You can hardly see the blood because of my black wings but if you look closely.

I spotted them at the lake where I and Toothless were staying.

Toothless was looking restly, when he see me flying nearer a look of relief appear on his green eyes that I adore.

Instead of landing softly I land hard on the ground, I can't clearly control my wings, mayble there might be a hole on my scraped wing for flying so long.

I whimpered painfully cause I land on my bloody wings.

Then darkness swallowed me.

Toothless

I ran fast towards Y/n's unconscious form and whimpered when I heard her hard breathing.

I slowly nudge her so she could lie on a comfortable way.

When I finally succeeded, I smell blood I trace the smell and found her wings are bloody.

Good thing Hiccup runs towards her and wrap her wings with a cloth, whick I dont know where he get it.

But I'm thankful when he was done wrapping her wings then he face me.

"It's okay bud, she's gonna be okay dont worry" he comfort me rubbing my head softly. I bellowed softly towards her direction.

I slowly move towards her and lay beside her, licking her head worried beofore closing my eyes.

Astrid

I look at Toothless who lay beside Y/n I feel sorry for the she.

"Come on, we have to head back the other's might be looking" I said to Hiccup.

"Yeah good Idea" he said worried while looking at the two before we walk away.

Hope you liked it