Chapter 3: Fly

Y/n's Pov:

    I was suddenly woke by a dragon wing's as I look around me I remember last night. I look at the male dragon trying to fly out the place but failed.

     When he looked at me and saw me awake he slowly walk towards me and rub his head against mine. I close my eyes and open my eyes alerted as I look above the rock in front of me.

    I saw the boy from before and then he started to panic when his tool thing who look like a stick fall in the water.

     The male dragon suddenly stood in front of me. The boy is still observing us. I roll my eyes at him then I crawl toward the stick the boy drop and grab it with my teeth.

     I fly toward him and put his stick in front of him the I shake my head then I let out a rumble. I look at him and notice he also had a green eyes. When he slowly reach his hand towards me, I immediately fly away from him while screeching as I land softly at the ground.

      I fire at the ground and slowly lay down and close my eyes. Letting a small rumble in my chest and vibrating to the ground.

Hiccup POV:
        She really give my pen back but when I look at the dragon I shot he was looking at me intensely the crawl towards the female and rubbed against her then lay with her.

His mate maybe, I thought.

"Why didn't they fly away?" I murmured to myself then I notice the male dragon had only one fin while the other had two.

I erase the other fin that I draw based on the male dragon's figure. I walked back home.