Chapter 45

"Wow this place is too cool!"
I spun around looking at everything. I know I could never come here without someone else, cause I'd probably spend all my money.
"Oh hey Mido can you hold my wallet in your bag?"
"Sure (L/N)-san."
I handed of my wallet so Midoriya could put it in his bag. I wonder where I'll go to first. Maybe some sneakers.
"Hey is it that UA student who won the sports festival!" I turned around to see a group of people staring at me.
"Um, yeah... sup."
"Wow, you definitely seemed cooler on TV."
With that little insult they left. Like I'm sorry for the way I act around strangers. Cause of course I shouldn't respect boundaries. But I digress, cause apparently I'm just a strong asshole. I sat there thinking until I decided to go shoe shopping. I left Uraraka and Midoriya alone, and with how Uraraka feels she'll probably run away flustered. And I was right she ran past me muttering about bug spray and Aoyama being wrong or right, she didn't know. I walked to the sneaker store to see Kaminari there.
"Oh hey (L/N) wanna help each other try on shoes."
"Sure Kami."
"So what's your shoe size, wait I can guess size 13 Nike's. Men's size 13 Nike's."
"A haha, you are soo funny, and incase you can't tell I'm being sarcastic." I saw some shoes right above Denki's head. "Ooh, look at these I said grabbing the shoes. They were just normal black and gray shoes. And they were on sale for $60 dollars.
"And they're only two left, we can match!"
"We could, now I just need to get my wallet. Hold these shoes for me Kami."
"Got it!"
I walked back down the stairs and went down the stairs. While I was walking I ran into Uraraka.
"Hey Uraraka, where was the last place you saw Midoriya?"
"Oh I left him at the entrance, you're going to go see him?"
"Yeah I need to go get my wallet."
"Well can you tell him that I'm sorry about running away."
"Of course Uraraka."
I ran down the stairs to the entrance. It was still just as crowded as it was earlier. I looked around trying to look for the green hair. But for some reason my danger radar was going off. I brought my phone out just in case I need to call anyone. I looked around wishing that I could just see any cue. And there it was, I saw a tiny bit of what looked like Midoriya's hair and someone's hoodie I think. I walked towards them to see Midoriya's and some guy with a black hoodie holding him in a choke hold.
"Midoriya, what's going on here?"
"It's fine (L/N), don't worry about it."
"Nah-"
"I didn't realize a friend of yours would be here, sorry."
I was confused to say the least. But the guy walked a way saying that we shouldn't follow him or else. I wanted to follow him because he said that but my tiny bit of common sense told me not too. And I know why now, that's the ringleader of the LOV. I called the police. Everyone was separated and Midoriya was taken away to be interviewed. I hope the League doesn't crash our camp.

A/N: Okay so I got this idea for a story. After watching the Cinderella with Brandy and Whitney Houston on Disney. So I had an idea Prince Monoma  and a Princess (Y/N). So I think I might post the first chapter and I'm going to put the description right down here:

 So I think I might post the first chapter and I'm going to put the description right down here:

Sorry for the self-promo.