Chapter 1

After Nap Mishap~10 years later

"What's a babe like you doing in a dump like this, " Chat Noir leaned by the alley to see Marinette de transforming back.

"Shouldn't you be transforming back alley cat," Marinette remark as she tucks Tikki away in her purse.

"Maybe but are you one of them hot cougars that pick up young willing men?" Chat Noir gave a flirtatious sly brow.

"Only if they're blonde with annoying puns, and high on nip apparently," Marinette chuckled.

"I'm not high on nip, I'm just intoxicated with you," Chat Noir chuckled as he pulled Marinette closer to his chest causing her to blush.

"How about you remove that clown suit," She played with his bell seductively as he looked up at him.

"My 'body' is like catnip without the suit m'lady. It can make a cougar like you go wild," Chat Noir persuades, "You sure you can handle it."

"Let's go find out," Marinette says as he caressed her cheek.

"They say the early bird catches the worm, but m'lady you can show up at any time and still get a bite," He responds before going down for the kiss.

Chat Noir then heads look up as he senses a presence approaching and notice the paparazzi coming around them, "Mari."

"Ahh, I'm your biggest fan!" She acted as if she was a fangirl in front of them as they arrive, "Thank you so much for saving me."

"Haha, you know just doing my duty..."Chat Noir says as he hugged her in front of the paparazzi, "See you, at my place baby."

Marinette gave an eye roll as she steps back to let the paparazzi surround him in asking questions. Later the evening Adrien found Marinette already inside his apartment pacing around the living room.

"Honey I'm home," Adrien announced himself hoping to see Marinette smile but instead she stopped in her steps to look at him with cross arms, "Still alive stray?"

Adrien chuckled as he pulls her into a kiss, "Can't get rid of me that easy."

"A girl can dream," Marinette says as she pushed him away not in the mood.

"Remember what Tikki said bugaboo, use your words," Adrien chuckled knowing something was wrong.

"Fine look at what's on the tv," Marinette got the remote to reveal the news talking about when Marinette was found with Chat Noir after the Akuma battle.

"Marinette an upcoming fashion designer is rekindling her old Sweetheart Chat Noir. So what do you have to say Marinette is Adrien not enough..." She then turns off the T.V to look at Adrien.

"I am being seen as some kind of cheater to my boyfriend publicly," Marinette explains

Adrien smiled as he didn't see the big deal, "If it makes you feel better both Chat and Adrien love their cheater."

"Well I'm glad you think this funny, but your, not the one being a news punch line," Marinette yells.

"But you're a cute punch line m'lady," Adrien says causing her to stomp off, "Oh, Mari come on! Oh I know it's my fault..." Adrien pause hoping for her to interject him, "uh, this is where you say, no it not honey, and I love your quick pun since we're in this together. your turn...."

Marinette groans as she went to sit on the couch, "Adrien..."

"Oh no not that what about the kitty? You love to call..."

"No, you don't get it. It looks like to everyone I'm a cheater who broke Adrien's heart!" Marinette reiliterate.

Adrien shook his head as he sat beside her, "No, you know the people who love wouldn't think like that."