Chapter 3

"Good morning M'lady, " Adrien leans to kiss Marinette who slept peacefully.

"Five more minutes," Marinette yawns.

"Fine, I'm going to shower sleepyhead," Adrien informed her

"Mm, ok," Marinette response as she slept.

"If you wake up earlier you can join in princess," Adrien teased as he got from the bed.

Marinette sighed as she heard Adrien make his way to the bathroom. She debated on taking his offer as she was still naked under her sheets. She sighed as she got up. She pushes the door open with her fingertips.

She was able to see the silhouette behind the shower door. She opens the door without warning

"M..M," Adrien stuttered as he thought he was joking but was flustered at her presence.

She smiled as she slipped into the shower as water ran down on their faces, "What cat got your tongue?"

"Come here.." He held her in his arms as she began to kiss his shoulder that tasted like soap.

He was holding her chest against his. The closeness making them shudder. She digs her nails in his back. As he digs his nails into her butt both wanting to leave a mark on each other. She bit his arm and he scrunched up his nose in pain but didn't say a thing. She belts him between his legs already, her breathing goes choppy and totally haywire due to his tongue running over her body. His hands pass over her breast as then wraps his arms gently around her to lift her against the shower-tiled wall. Her legs pressed around his hips. Looking her in the eyes, he made slow intentional moves, finalizing the fusion of their bodies. He holds her firmly against him. The sound of their flesh rubbing against each other was heard with each thrust of his pelvis. The moment their mouth found each other is when they finally exploded in unison. It took her a while to catch her breath, but he was still deep. They both froze as they hear an explosion from outside the building

"Damn now," Adrien whined.

"Duty call Chaton," Marinette giggle as she got out to change into her Ladybug uniform, whenever she and chat had gone into battle they been wearing a costume version of their uniform whenever they are in danger o their identities being revealed. After they change Marinette goes to release the kwamis from the Miracle egg.

"But I...," Adrien pouted as he changes into his costumes from the closet she has for him

"Come on Kitty. We can go to your sex ideas later. So let's go. Tikki spots on!" Marinette says as she transformed into Ladybug.

"Ugh fine. Plagg Claws out..."

Since this Akuma attack never seems to add to the story *tap tap* They go find an Akuma attacking by the Effiel tower...Ladybug and Chat are outnumbered. The city is in danger... Chat pun there... a lucky charm here...Another pun there... An annoyed villain here... And they finally defeat the Akuma...And chat gets a kiss from his lady...and they save the day, the end.

"Roses are red. Violets are blue. I'm coming home with you my bugaboo," Chat Noir commented as they watch the sunset after the Akuma attack. It had taken them all day to finally save the city.

"Sorry, Chat Noir I can't have you coming to my place as Chat Noir I don't want that Marichat rumor to start again," Ladybug argues as she was feeding Tikki and Plagg, with them being in their costume under their uniform they able to run less risk of being caught to reveal there identity, " You have to go home."

"I think you're suffering from a lack of vitamin me that you didn't get this morning," he responded as a remark.

"Oh, really?" Ladybug chuckled as she pulls chin to face her, "You think I could fall madly in bed with you."