Chapter 7

"Oh, if only he knew..." Marinette thought silently to herself.

"Marinette are you still upset it was only a dream?" Alya asked worriedly.

"But it does," Marinette whined in desperation for an answer. She didn't know why she had that dream or even had those thoughts. But her mind kept going back to thinking about Luka more than Adrien.

"Maybe you should tell Adrien," Alya suggested, "Maybe it's the guilt trip."

"Why would I tell Adrien if it's not going to turn into anything," Marinette sighed as she got her bag to leave her apartment.

"If it not going to turn anything then why did you lie to Adrien?" Alya question.

"Listen, I been in love with Adrien forever. I don't want to have feelings for another guy I mean I can't have feelings for another guy," Marinette says as they leave her apartment about to go their separate ways, "Is that's why you agree to see Luka?"

Marinette sighed feeling guilty before looking at Alya as she was entering her car, "He's, my friend. Nothing is weird. He understands."

"sure, he will. You don't have a problem at all," Alya nodded as she enters the car then put her windows down, "Read the Bible!"

Marinette was speechless as she watches her drive off as she heads to Luka's studio. There she was working along with the members of the Kitty Section in designing their next assemble. They all worked together all night till everybody left the studio to let Luka and Marinette be the only ones working. Luka was starting to work on his music that was separate from Kitty Section.

"How did that sound?" Luka asked as she was staring off in amazement as his sound had always been separate from what Kitty Section produced.

"It was amazing Luka!" Marinette smiled as she blushed in embarrassment.

"Thanks," Luka chuckled, "Hey I wanted to talk to you about the night at the event."

"Uh, oh that. Don't worry you apologize already," Marinette stuttered, "I'm not mad at you or Adrien anymore."

Luka nodded with relief, "Good, I don't ever want you to be mad at me. I never want to hurt our friendship."

Marinette smiled at his genuine apology, "Yeah, our friendship means everything to me."

Luka looked up at the clock, "Hey shouldn't you be heading home now?"

Marinette looked up the clock then back at her sketches, "I... Do you mind if we work a little longer? I feel so inspired I can't stop working." As well with the kwamis usually distracting her, she doesn't get much work done.

Luka smiled in amusement and nodded. They both continue to what seems like hours. Luka finally yawned with exhaustion as he couldn't concentrate. All he wanted to do instead was to watch her color as she sketches out drawing and concentrating on every detail. He got off the stool where he'd been in the booth, "So what have your inspirations created? I think it's fair I get to see what you are working on?"

Marinette giggled as she moved over to let Luka sit beside her. She had several sketches spread out along with a music sheet for inspiration. "It's not much but I think..."

"Marinette," Luka pauses in her statement, "These are amazing! You have outdone yourself once again."

"You like them? I know they're not complete, but I like where they're going," Marinette smiled as she showed each costume.

"No masks? Real bold," Luka commented.

"It was my biggest debate, but your guy's music has evolved so much that I think it's time you show yourself beyond the masks," Marinette explained as should versions version of the costume then showed him his.