Avi

Avi's P.O.V
First, it's Mitch, then Kirstie went looking for him. Second is Mr. Hoying, tryin' to search for Kirstie. What are my kids doing? We can't finish breakfast without them. I stood up, so tired of waiting, and went to the kitchen. I can smell the scent of Scoff, Mitch, and Kirstie. But they were nowhere to be seen here. Mitch's spongebob mug is on the counter, no coffee in it. Maybe they went to starbucks?

Impossible. They don't go to starbucks every Wednesday.

I left the kitchen and went to the living room. Peripherally, I can see Mitch's clothes scattered. Some are on the couch, some are fallen.

Why the hell would Mitch take his clothes off? In the living room? "It's not me who gave the phone to Mitch!" I soon heard Scott yelled upstairs. "That makes him stay put!" Kirstie then defended. I was taking every steps of the stairs. "See? His phone is broken. You don know how expensive it was!" Scott and Kirstie seems to be fighting. But no voice of Mitch was heard.

Then, I surprisingly heard a very cute squeal. "Why do you always laugh?!" Scott and Kirstie then yelled in unison, as if they were scolding someone.

Scott's P.O.V
"Scott? Mitch? Kirstie?" Kirstie and I abruptly covered our mouths. "He can't see Mitch like this!" Kirstie mouthed. "We have to hide him!" I mouthed back. "You take him!" Kirstie carried him and brought to me, which I quite rejected, but she succeeded handing him to me.

I can see the baby's face, and he's about to cry. I look to Kirstie's who's panicking. "K-Kirstie?"

"WAH!" That's when the baby wailed. "GUYS?" Then there's a knock on the door, I'm pretty sure it's Avi. "Koohhstiiii! (Translation: Kirstie!)" The baby was calling Kirstie's name between his wails. "Oh, what are we going to do!?" Bawled Kirstie, her hands hanging to her head.

"Guys, open the door!" Avi was smacking his palm on our door. Oh no!

"Hide in the bathroom!" Kirstie ordered. "He won't stop crying if I he's still with me." With that, Kirstie sighed heavily. "Give me him."

I handed the baby (I do not prefer him as Mitch) to Kirstie. Then the baby stopped crying, even made cute noises. Cute Squeals Alert!

Kirstie carefully had the baby in her arms.

"Guys?" Kirstie and I gasped in unison when the door surprisingly opened! We can see Avi holding our spare key. I slapped my forehead.

Kirstie and I are frozen, same as Avi. Avi's eyes are widened too. "Avuv! (Translation: Avi!)" The baby playfully called Avi's name. He even bounced on Kirstie's arms, and softly slaps Kirstie's face.

"Wh-How?" He was stuttering. He easily catch ups. Kirstie shook her head. "I found him like this." Kirstie answered. Avi was so shock, just as me! "How can we continue the tour if Mitch is... like this?"

The three of us sighed. "Please slap me." Avi quoted, which I did. "Oww!" He screamed. "Dude, that was an exaggeration!" Avi argued.

"Should I call Ben and Esther?" I voluteered. "N-No! Not yet!" Avi and Kirstie disagreed in unison. "No one should know, aside from us..... group." Kirstie added. "Kevin...?" I wondered.

"Since when did Kevin came late to group news?" Kirstie looked at me like I'm a total jerk.

The baby began to wail. "Wah!"

We can't stop sighing heavily, we don't even know how to raise a kid. "Thank you, Mitch!" The three of us complained.

Kirstie's P.O.V
The three of us went downstairs. "All we have to do now is wait for him to be normal again." I said, descending the stairs with them. "And we should work parent-like." As I take my last step, Mitch tapped my chest with his small hands, making me look to him. "Hm?" I responded.

"Hung-gy." He said. I didn't know he can talk... well, he's 1.

"What should we feed him?" I asked Scott and Avi who's walking towards the Kitchen. Scott raised a cucumber. "That is less deadly for 1-year-olds?" I continued. Scott placed the cucumber back to its previous place. Avi opened the fridge.

I was rocking Mitch in my hands, I can see him sucking his left hand. Please, don't dare wiping your goo.

"Here. My milk." Avi grabbed his carton of milk and raised it to me. I wrinkled my forehead. "Is it still fresh?" I wondered. "Of course it is. I bought it yesterday." He marked. "The only problem is, we have no bottle." I shrugged my shoulder. "Wait, do you remember the bottle Mitch's sister forgot for Ady like years ago?" Scott suddenly said, I nodded.

"We'll just clean it." Scott opened a cabinet and grabbed the bottle and started to wash it in the sink. Mitch tapped his hand to me again, but it's wet. Ugh, his goo!

"Hung-gy!" He complained. "You wait." I said, roking him more. Scott turned the faucet off and gave the bottle to me. "You pour the milk." I suddenly ordered, he refused. "No way."

"Come on. It's not even powder." I acknowledged, still he refuses. "Why not you?"

"Do you want the baby or the milk?"

"Fine, I'll go with the milk. He might cry again." Avi raised the carton to Scott, Scott abruptly grabbed the carton from him and started to pour some milk.

"Here." He pissingly handed the bottle milk to me. I shook my head. "What did I say about being parent-like?" I asked him, he sighed,

I let Mitch suck to the bottle, I can see he's liking it. "He doesn't even have a diaper." Scott slightly miffed. Avi and I looked at him at the same time. "What are baby stores for?"