Worry

New cover! Say "Hooray!!!" in the comment box!
--------

•Kirstie's P.O.V•
I woke up in the same position as last night, and I felt a slight heavy head on my arm. I realized he slept on it. I quite lifted myself and looked at Mitchell.

It was surprising...

He didn't grow.

I smiled, it's like I wasn't ready to let him go and be 8 years old.

I slowly released my arm from his head and quickly replaced it with my pillow. I breathed in relief, I hope not to wake him.

I stood from my bed; hence the snoring meat and potatoes. I realized Scott wasn't on his bed. I panicked in myself, so I stood up immediately, taking my phone with me.

I descended the stairs, and felt relieved. He was on the couch, actually to his phone. "I thought Esther told you we're taking a break." I heard him say.

"I'm sorry, Ben." Then he added. I walked slowly. He managed to look behind and saw me. "What's going on?" I mouthed. He read my lips, then shook his head.

"Goodbye." Then he dropped the call and stood. I walked towards him as he placed his phone to the coffee table. "What's going on?" I asked once more.

"Ben's asking how we are, and what's going on." Scott sighed. I furrowed my brows. "Did you tell him?"

"No." He spoke. "That's a relief." I said.

"Did Mitch grew?"

Then I delightfully shook my head. "No!" Then I smiled. But Scott remained.

"Then, it'll take months until he grows back." He stated. I grimaced a little. "Why are you so worried?"

"Because!" He quite yelled, "People are gonna suspect where's Mitch." He said. "Especially Ben." He added. "If we tell everyone he was turned into a baby... magically, they'll think we're insane, it'll ruin our reputation."

"That's actually what I'm trying to figure out." I suddenly cut off some of his worry. "Who can turn people back to being a... baby?" I asked, hoping there was an answer.

"A mad scientist would."

"That sounds impossible, though." I shook my head after.

Then footsteps from the staircase were heard, they were couples of them. I walked further to see Avi carrying down Mitch --who looked asleep to his shoulders-- and Kevin behind him. "He woke me up and looking for you." Avi said, "Did he cry?" I asked.

"Pretty much." Avi said. "Aww. Poor baby." I bellowed.

Avi passed Mitchell to me, which made his eyes quite open, but as he saw me, he smiled. "Good morning." I whispered. "Good morning, Aunt Kirstie." He replied with a tiniest whisper. I lick my lips as I let his head rest my clavicle.

•Scott's P.O.V•
"You look tired, do you, boy?" Kirstie said in a meaniful squeaky voice. I watched her as she goes upstairs.

I saw Mitch's head lifted up, managing to smile at me and wave his hands, and then after, he went knocked out to Kirstie's shoulder again. I giggled.

I turned around to the boys already watching some morning shows. "So, what ya'll want for breakfast?"

My question made Kevin lower the volume, and both of them look to me in a terrible shocking face.

"Come on, guys. It's Friday. It's Scott's turn." I told them. "You never volunteered about cooking." Kevin commented.

"Oh, shut up." I hissed, but mixed with laughter as well, I made a path to the kitchen then.

•Kirstie's P.O.V•
He looks very sleepy. He must have woken up last night, grooved around until 4, and went knocked down to the bed. Typicaly Mitch.

I looked to his lustful eyelashes as he peacefully snored to the bed. "It's not regretful I said yes when you asked me out." I said in a smirk. I kissed upon his forehead, lightly, but enough to make him shiver and switch into a different sleeping position. I chuckled, then stood.

It's still 7:18, he will wake up at 8, I bet.