We always knew

Kirstie's P.O.V
One word that describes us now: Frozen.
Three words, three letters each: Dun. Dun. and Dun.

We don't know what to say to Esther. We can't just tell her our Tenor's magically turned into a baby! We all just stuttered trying to say a "cover-up" that will make Esther believe. "U-um. M-Mitch is in T-t-t-texas......." Scott finally made one, then smile frantically.

"Y-Yah..." -Me

"Uh-huh." -Kevin

"You can't argue with that logic, Esther." -Avi

Esther looked to us strangely, even had his eyeglasses down a little for more looking exaggeration.

My attention was caught when I saw Baby Mitch's binky on the table. I widened my eyes. "Look behind you, Esther!" I shouted, then she looked. I quickly took the binky from the table and hid my hand to my back. Esther looked back to us, "Whoops, you missed it." I said.

Scott's P.O.V
"Well, I'm going to get some water in the fridge, I'm kind if thirsty." I gasped to myself. Mitch's baby bottle are in there! "U-uh! Why don't you just take your seat and let me get you your desire beverage."

Whoa. I did not just say that.

Esther sat, slowly. "Weird, but thanks." She marked. I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. That was close.

Kevin's P.O.V
As soon as Scott went back with a bottle of water, Esther quickly took a drink. We are just standing like a whole bunch of idiot, don't forget our creepy smile.

"Well, that drink made me wanna use the restroom." Esther said.

"Did you mean that?" Avi asked.

Esther stood, "Yes." Kirstie, Scott, Avi, and I looked to each other in terror. Baby Tenor's baby diapers!

"YOU CAN'T." I screamed. Esther was about to walk out. "Why?"

"B-Because..." Then looked to Avi, "Avi had an explosive diarrhea." Terrible cover-up, Kevin. Avi gave me a confused look, "Y-you know... it still stinks! Really. Neither of us had a chance to use the restroom." I just said.

"You guys look so weird..." Esther began, "Are you guys hiding me something?" She asked, making us all stutter again.

"No, no way." -Kirstie

"That's insane!" -Avi

"Why would we lie to you?" -Me

"We will never lie to you, Esther Kaplan." -Scott

After a dead air, we all can clearly hear a baby crying upstairs. "Who's that?" Esther asked.

Busted.

"T-that's probably my ringtone." Then Avi took his phone out, pretending. "Why can't my phone turn on, weird huh?" He mocked.

"Kevin! I thought you drove Mitch to sleep already!"

Uh-oh.