Baby Store

•Scott's P.O.V•
Kirstie pleaded me to drive the group (yes, even this baby) to the nearest baby store we can find. Kirstie took the front seat while meat and potatoes are behind us. I can say I am vey disgust Kirstie playing with this baby. I CAN'T BELIEVE MITCH'S A FREAKING BABY. "Avi, did you finished the list I asked you to make?" Kirstie questioned. I didn't care, I have to concentrate to the road.

"Uh, yeah. Here." Avi handed his phone and gave it to Kirstie. She struggled to get it. "Diapers, bottles, cribs, stroller, baby stuffs, powder, baby oil, milk," She then gave the phone back to Avi. "Okay, whatever." She babbled.

"Where are you supposed to get money for those out of this world things?" I asked her in a nagging way. She drifted her head to me. "Mitch's credit card." She suddenly marked a smirk.

"How are you supposed to pay them back?"

"When Mitch grows up."

•Avi's P.O.V•
It is just weird. Things are very impossible these days. Not to mention we have an obligation to raise a baby back to normal. And that baby happens to be our Tenor. We all flew out of our seats and entranced the baby store.

The employees began to say "Hi" to us. I saw one employee said Hi to the baby. Mitch jumped enthusiastically to Kirstie's arm. Kirstie pulled out a cart, and stuffed Mitch to the baby seat. "Okay, you guys go to some baby clothings, Scott and I are responsible for the needs." Kirstie instructed. Kevin pulled a cart and continued until it reaches Kirstie.

"Well, it's like we're shopping drugs." I heard Scott say, in which Kirstie smack him in the end.

•Kirstie's P.O.V•
I placed Mitch on the child cart seat and buckled him with safe seatbelts. "Kohstiee." He called with his adorable voice. I smiled and cupped his chin. I really feel I have a baby of my own.

"Okay, Kirstie. I know you are so fond of that baby, can we go now?" Scott whined.

"Oh, Scott Richard. You never understand. It's a baby. Too precious." I winced a tone.

"Haha! Too precious! How delightful!" He replied with a sarcastic tone. I scoffed in the air and shook my head

We began to pass the aisle where piles of baby diapers were displayed. Scott already had 10 piles in his arms and places it on the cart. "Scott, we only need a few." I picked the rest of baby diapers that is not needed for the moment and placed it back where Scott grabbed them.

"Huh, trust me, Kirstie. You will need that." Scott chuckled.

"Oh, shush. Do me a favor, buy this first pile, your money. And wear one to Mitchell in the restroom." I picked the pile from the carpet and gave it to Scott.

"You can't be serious." He miffed.

I picked Mitch up, "Oh, I am." I replied, it sounded like a sarcasm.

Scott took him, fear the baby might cry again, good thing he didn't. Scott seethed the last then walked away.

•Scott's P.O.V•
Heavy thoughts. Negative thoughts. Annoying thoughts. Angry thoughts. I am annoyed. It's too much. Babies are a pain in the butt.

After my item was scanned, I abruptly took the diaper bag before being placed in a plastic bag. I went to the restroom, finding some diaper station.

"Okay, oversized kid," I call him that since he's wearing my shirt which is way oversized for him. I tore the plastic where the diapers are, picked one, and spread.

"Good thing you aren't pooping," I mumbled. "Because that would be my worst fear."

•Kevin's P.O.V•
"Let's get him this!" Avi yelled, excitingly showing me a pajama. "See? It's got dragons!" He cheered more.

"I think this Spongebob pajama is more appropriate." I pulled a hanger and also showed it to him.

"No! Dragons rocks! Sponges don't!" He defended.

"How many times do we have to say Dragons aren't real?" I asked, getting a little annoyed already. "Shut up." And then, he blew.

•Kirstie's P.O.V•
After passing over feeding bottles, I heard a little quirrel in the corner. And by corner I meant the clothing corner. And there, I should not left that job to them two.

I sighed, pushing to cart to their direction. Where's Scott?

"Spongebob!"

"Dragons!"

That's what I thought.

I stopped my cart and walked to them two as they continued to fight. They are like kindergartens fighting for an apple.

They stopped as they began to pay attention to me. "Mitch is a baby." I first spoke.

"Uh, yeah?" Avi sounded unsure.

"You're holding a garment that's for 4-year-olds." I corrected.

"So...?" They both asked in unison. "He's just one." I corrected again.

"Oh." They both dropped the garments. "Hey, Kev. Look at that ceiling right there." Kevinwent to changed the topic, pulling Avi, and there, they left me.