A baby?

€Kirstie's P.O.V€
As I carry the baby, it made me believe it was him. His eyes were same as his, even his noseline and cheekbones. The shape of his mouth, and his chin were also same as his. How? It's impossible. What happened? I can't believe a countertenor as him would surprisingly turn into a one-year old baby.

I grabbed his clothes, even wore his glasses for a while. He began to make cute squeals and held my face with his tiny hand. His eyes were only concentrated to me. How cute can he get. He then spanks my face playfully and laugh as he did. "Stop... stop." I giggled.

"Kirstie!" The three called me in unison, which I widened my eyes. "They can't know!" I snapped to myself.

I can see he traced a smile on his face, then laughed. I entered the house, tossing Mitch's clothes on the couch and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a small bowl and a teaspoon. He suddenly shook his head and cry. "Oh no. No, no, no! Stop! Please, what do you want?" I was freaking out. I don't know how to raise a baby! Thank you, Mitch!

"Mitch, baby.... Shhhhh. Shhh...." I shushed. "Baby... please.... stop crying."

Good thing the kitchen's a room away from the dining room, or else those three would have hear him crying. "What do you want?!" I yelled, but I still tried to calm. I grabbed his spongebob mug and he suddenly stopped crying. Even looked at the mug like it's something to eat. Cute squeals alert.

Oh.... he liked the mug. This is really Mitch.

"Kirstie!" A single call from Avi made me freak out again. "Coming!!!" I yelled. But I can hear footsteps going here. What am I going to say? Mitch magically turned into a baby, and the next happens, is I DON'T KNOW!

It was Scott. I gasped. The both of us did. He even dropped his spoonful of nutella on the carpet. Wide eyes welcomed us. We are very shock. "A baby?" He exclaimed.

"SHHH!" I hissed. "Not just a simple baby!" I spat. "Where's Mitch?" He asked. "Speaking of that........." I paused. "THIS IS MITCHELL!"

"Wahhh!" He jumped in terror and surprise. "What the hell?!"

"I know!" I sighed heavily. "It's impossible! We're supposed to make another SuperFruit video!" He complained. "It's not my fault!" I argued. "Oh my god..." The both of just exhaled our fears.

Baby Mitch is just laughing, "Quit it!" Scott and I scolded him in unison. But baby Mitch continues to laugh. "Well, we can't just show him to Avi and Kevin like this." He shrugged my shoulders. "We should." I rolled my eyes. "Since you already saw him." I added. "We'll just dress him up." I left the Kitchen, I can sense he followed me upstairs.

The two of us entered our shared bedroom with Mitch. "My problem is, I can't do SuperFruit because Mitch's a freaking baby!" He complained all over again.

"Then do it with me..."

He froze and looked to me. "What about Mitch?"

"I don't know, we'll just tell your fans he's gone for Texas.... again." I replied.

Scott himself grabbed Mitch's towel and gave it to me. I thanked him, I wrapped the towel around Mitch. "Okay, idiot. You stay here and do nothing." I said, ignoring his cute squeals and smiles. I placed him on his own bed, and locked him around with his pillows. I still can't believe Mitch's a damn baby.

"What if he crawls down?" Scotr wondered to me. I shook my head and placed both of my hands to my shoulder. In my peripheral visions, I can see his iPhone on the desk. That calms Mitch down.

I grabbed the phone, which Scott was just wondering why I'm giving a gadget to an "innocent" baby. I don't know if he's still innocent.

The baby's eyes sparkled. Amazed about his very own phone. He started to shake it in the air, then bite it.

Scott and I gasped again.

He just threw the phone on the wall! "See, Kirstie!" Scott yelled.

That phone is so expensive! Oh my god. It's so hard to handle a baby. Especially if it's a psychotic type!

A/N
I'm just joking with the deleting part. GOT YOU! XD

It's too cute! In the media box, let's just say that is him. That baby's sooooo cute! I can't! 😂

Hey! When Either Scott, Kirstie, Avi, and Kevin say "Cute Squeals Alert"... well, Baby Mitch does those squeals. XD