Prologue

@Kirstie's P.O.V@
Mitch went outside for a moment, probably his daily tasks. Kevin was making breakfast, Avi's practicing his bass notes on the staircase, and Scott's beside me on the couch and we're watching 'Family Guy'.

"Next is Spongebob." Said Scott, "We should call Mitch for that." I shrugged my shoulders as an answer.

"Breakfast is ready, people!" Kevin announced, which Scott stood up and turned the Television off. Avi stood up as well, as well as me. I have to call Mitch. As soon as Scott and Avi left the living room, I suddenly heard cute noises from the front balcony. What?

Mitch must have found a baby. He loves cute things, babies. But, I don't hear him squealing with the baby. "Mitch?" I just called. No answer. "Kirstie?" I heard Avi called from the kitchen. "Hold on!" I yelled back, I was slowly going for the door. I opened it.

Oh my god.

Where's Mitch?

Why is there a baby.... WHO LOOKED LIKE HIM?!

Clothes scattered. What kind of joke?!

"Mitch?" I called again, no answer. I found the baby on top of Mitch's clothes. His glasses near it too, half broken. I took it and checked. Cracks on the side, the baby must have sat on it.

What if....

The baby...

WAS MITCH?!