Don't ever suggest park again

•Scott's P.O.V•
Kirstie slowly goes down the staircase, with a smile in her face.

"Oh, just in time." Avi called, making Kirstie a little confused. "Kevin just hatched an idea." I said after, Kirstie finally furrowed her brows. "What idea?" Kirstie asked. She began to sat down beside me, then Kevin placed his iPad on the coffee table we are surrounding.

"LearningTool?" Kirstie read in confusion. "Well, Mitch is four, he needs this." Kevin urged. He tapped a button, "Welcome to Learning tool." It says, "Hey, kids! It's time to play a game called Letter Mania!"

I smiled, "Basically, this teaches kids a brief introduction about school?" I questioned.

"Exactly." Kevin spoke.

"That can help Mitchell." Avi commented. "And, whoa people, we are not gonna save money for his college."

"Smart idea, Kevin." Kirstie told him. "Anything for the tenor."

"With that, we should go take Mitch to a playground!" I clasped my hand loud, making Avi jump a little. "Good thinking!"

[Hours later]

"Scott, please don't suggest park again." As Kirstie exhaustingly sat down the couch.

"Uncle Avi, catch me!" Mitch exclaimed right before he enters the house. Avi looked to me, "Payback is coming very soon." then he started to pretend run for Mitch.

"Hey, guys! Where's my rag?!" Kevin shouted, Kirstie and I looked to each other. "I'll get it." Kirstie stood lazily.

She went back with a rag to her hand and threw it outside of the door. "Thanks." Kevin sighed. He entered the house, well, he had a bad day.

"I don't see you two get rolled in a mud." He muttered. Kirstie pointed her finger to me, "Blame him."

"Who said: "Good Thinking!" anyway?" I raised a voice. "Whatever." Kirstie shut her eyes and I think she's sleeping already.

We had a pretty rough day. Well, them. I'm just so lucky I only have to push Mitch in a swing!

Kirstie is responsible for the food. Unfortunately, the money in her hand flew in the air. And she happened to chase it around the park.

And Avi? He had to chase Mitch around the park!

Kevin was just pushed by 10 other kids in the sand that happened to be wet. Clearly, this is not his day.

"I got him!" Avi yelled, with a giggling four-year-old. The four of us sat in the living room. "I don't see Scott sweaty." Avi began.

"Because he cheated." Kirstie mumbled like she sleep-talked.

"I did not cheat!" I strongly disagreed. "Dude, you just pushed this kid to a swing." Avi defended.

"For an hour!"

"Yeah. That's why he threw up." Kirstie did her mumbling again.

"Look, guys. Just stop complaining. Look at our man Kevin here, not saying a thing!" But then I started looking for a company. They both looked at Kevin.

Kevin stared back, "What's that, Scott? I'm busy cleaning the mud off to entertain Mitch."

"Are you saying pushing off a kid in a swing is not entertaining?"

"Unless they vomit." Then he laughed. Here I am again, three versus one.  "Scott, make yourself useful. Give Mitch a bath." As Kirstie demanded, Avi started handing Mitch to me.

"Oh, sure. Since today's my lucky day!"

"Oh, your day lied." Kirstie chuckled. "Watch out for the fart explosions."

"Pssh." Kevin imitated an explosion.

"Ha! I can totally handle this."

[10 minues later]

"I CAN'T TOTALLY HANDLE THIS."

My scream only made Mitch laugh to the tub. "Don't worry, Uncle Scott." Then grinned. I glared back. "Don't even."

➖➖➖➖
Whoops. Forgot to update. Hihi~ ❤️

Thanks for all the demands of making me update this. I apologize if it's late. :(

But here it is!

Oh, and Mirstie Shippers! And the ones that read Mirstie Oneshots of mine, next update for Sadistically Speaking part three might be tonight. 😋

BYE, GUYS! ^.^