Metabollical Plan

•Kirstie's P.O.V•
We look over the four-year-old Mitchell in my arms in a little more shock. "Mommy, I said I'm hungry!" He grumbled. "Kid. We are not your parents." Scott said again. "Noooo. You are Daddy!" This little Mitch defended, then giggled.

"Mitchie. We really aren't.... your relatives." Avi spoke to him.

"Then, then... where's mommy and daddy?" He was starting to cry.

I felt pity, but I wanna laugh. He's got this kind of attitude even if he's normal. "They left you with us because they need to do something important." Kevin just made up.

"Thank you." Scott whispered to Kevin.

The kid calmed down and smiled. "We're gona have fuuuun!" He squealed. "Oh, yes we are." I squealed and started to play with him.

"No, we're not." Scott made a side comment. I raised my foot and stomped his toe. "Ow!" He kmmediately reacted. "How about we eat breakfast? Aunt Kirstie's gonna cook waffles for you." I began to make my way out of the room. "With chocolate milk!" Mitch exclaimed.

"I want sausages, not waffles." Scott made another side comment. "Kevin, can you stomp his toes again?" I called.

"Hey, no, man!" Scott suddenly screamed.

As we descend the stairs, "Uncle Scott is funny." Then laughed. "A funny idiot, indeed." I shook my head.

I walked to the kitchen, same as the boys, "Avi, take him please?" Then I passed him to Avi. Well, time for cooking! At least we're not dealing with milk anymore.

•Avi's P.O.V•
"I suggest we go Target and buy him four-year-old stuffs." Kevin first spoke, sitting down on the couch after Scott.

"Too bad we wasted a hundred dollars yesterday for the things he's too old for." I sighed.

Scott turned the TV off, which surprisingly the channel was Nick Jr. "Team Umizoomi." Mitch said, he tapped my chest, telling he wants to get down and sit on the mat. I granted his wish. "I wanna watch Family Guy." Scott whined then.

"Stop whining man, like Mitch has never been you best friend." I told him.

Scott looked to me. "Fine..." He sighed.

"Hey, guys. Breakfast is ready." The shortcake has arrived. "That's fast." Kevin said, picking Mitchell up. "Uh, I just need to toast the waffles, and it's done." Kirstie said matter-of-factly. "Scott, get the high chair and put it here, please?" Kirstie ordered. Scott whined a little, but followed Kirstie's order.

"That's the first." Kirstie said, taking Mitch from Kev. "Aunt Kirstie, I can walk." He said. So Kirstie put him down.

"Wow. More walking less carrying." Kirstie grinned.

Scott came back with the high chair and passed it to me, I reassembled. Mitch is too high to sit on the real chair, he surely needed high chairs first. I put it on Kirstie side, and Kirstie sat him in.

Kevin placed Mitch's plates and utensils in the high chair table.

"Waffles!" Mitch exclaimed, raising the utensils in the air. "That's right, baby." Kirstie giggled as she puts a piece of half-burnt waffle on his plate spread with butter and poured by syrup.

"Well, bon apetite." Scott said, sitting down across me. Bon Appetite indeed.

•Kirstie's P.O.V•
"Here's the thing," I spoke after swallowing my first bite. "He's four now right?" Then they nod, even Scott's unfinished bit waffle stucked to his teeth. "Today's we're going to Target, and we're buying him things for his age." I said.

"I told you we should have bought the dragons sleeping wear yesterday." Avi muttered.

"Hello? Spongebob sleeping wear works the best." Kevin defended.

"It doesn't matter! Let the kid choose this time." I snapped.

"We need Esther too." Scott spoke.

I'm not sure.