Screaming competition

{The Next Day}

•Kirstie's P.O.V•

"Mama!" My eyes abruptly opened as wide as it can after hearing a cute voice from somewhere. My bed began to bounce. I sat up and checked everywhere. The boys are still asleep. So it's automatically not them. "Mama!" There it is again. Is it time for me to get nervous? I looked down to my legs.

Whatever I saw literally made me shocked. "Mitch?" Then he giggled. Did the baby Mitch we are trying to raise yesterday now magically grew up into a four-year-old? "Mama, I'm hungry!" He whined. My eyes stayed widened as I slowly flicked my blanket to get up from bed. I looked to the crib where Mitch is supposed to be. No giggles, cute snores or anything. There's no Mitch in it either.

"Baby Mitch" reached the floor with his foot and next ran to Scott's bed. He did the same to him. The kid started to giggle. "Kirstie, shut that ringtone off!" Scott groaned. "And stop throwing bags on my foot." He groaned again, wrapping himself with the blanket.

"Scott, wake up." I said, a little frightened tone of my voice. Scott slowly sat up and take his blanket down, he yawned first. And then he scratched his head and rubbed his eyes. "Daddy!" Scott looked to me with a weird face of confusion. I crossed my arms and had a confused face as well. "Look to your feet."

Scott looked to his feet, and then he screamed.

Avi has awoken as he sat up with close eyes, asking why Scott screamed. "Look down my feet..." Scott frighteningly pointed his feet. "Baby Mitch" made a laugh. Avi his eyes opened, looked to Scott's feet, and then screamed as well.

"What are you guys screaming about?" Kevin stayed at bed with all of this yelling. Since Avi's bed had easy access to Kevin's, Avi kicked him out of his bed, causing Kevin to wake with frustration.

"Baby Mitch" jumped off Scott's bed and walked to Kevin, who's struggling to get up. "Uncle Kevin!" "Baby Mitch" shouted. And then Kevin looked in front of him with shocked eyes and then screamed as well

"Guys, guys! CALM DOWN." I shrieked, walking to "Baby Mitch" in hurry and carried him to my arms, which he gained a lot of weight already.

"Who is that monster?" -Scott

"Is that Mitch?" -Avi

"Is that even possible?!" -Kevin

I had nothing to say. I definitely had no idea how this happened. How can he grow 3 years in just one night? I tried finding answers rlthat this boy I'm carrying is him. I picked Mitch's arm and noticed a small cut on his arm.

"Yes, it is Mitchell." I declared. The three of them quickly stood up and ran to me. "Noticed this cut? It's still fresh. Remember what he said about his scar in his forearm? He accidentally played with a knife in the restaurant and cut himself."

"Well, that's where his cat tattoo is." (A/N: I don't know what's it called if it has a term. My bad!) "See? No need to be shocked. Is just that we didn't need to go baby shopping again." I explained to them.

"Mama! Hungry!" Mitch grumbled to my chest. "I'm not your mommy." I said.

"I'm not your daddy either." Scott told him.

"We're you're best friends." Avi explained. "No. Your my mommy, my daddy, and you are my uncles."

Oh, no. This is gonna be tough.
➖➖➖➖➖

We're in ORLANDO, FLORIDA! And I think I'm more excited than a flamingo laying an egg in surprise. 😂😂😂

Anyway. The cut thing is not real. I just made that up.

-iPraiseHIM