Declare

•Kirstie's P.O.V•
I began to panic. Oh, wait. We all did. Esther began to walk up the stairs, which literally none of us moved. But on her fourth step, we all began to make explanations even us can't understand.

Baby Tenor didn't even stop crying, so Esther was able to find him.

She pushed the door opened, Baby Tenor slowly stopped crying. We all shrinked ourselves behind Esther's back.

Esther turned to us with furrowed brows. "Who's this baby?" She snapped. Our hearts our pounding."Um.. my sister's...... son?" Scott made another cover-up, this time it didn't work.

Esther picked Baby Tenor up. He smiled and made cute squeals. "Etho! (Esther)" He bounced to Esther's arms and made cute giggles.

Esther turned to us. "Kirstie, Scott, Kevin, Avi. EXPLAIN!" She shrieked. But Baby Mitch just... laughed.

The four of us began to explain, but since we spoke in unison, neither Esther and us understood. Dead air began, and Mitch's laugh stopped it. Esther looked to me instead.

"It's Mitch. That baby is Mitch. I just found him to the front door, and I got no more explaining because we really don't know how this happened."

I feel busted. No matter how we try hiding the truth, there's always one idiot who's going to blow everything. And that is Avi.

"Give me him." I just said, Esther handed me Baby Tenor, and that's when Esther picked his phone up.

"Wait." Scott paused, "You're not going to call Ben, are you?" He questioned. Esther didn't bother to look at neither of us.

"Well, someone's gotta tell Ben about this so we can solve this problem." She said. "You know you can't." Avi spoke. "Why can't I?"

"Because no one should know about Mitch being transformed back into a baby." Kevin explained.

"If they know. Our career is over." I made a side comment.

"That's why we're going to look another one." Esther continued typing. I went confused.

"Wait, what?" I asked. "You can't just replace Mitch!" Kevin disagreed as well.

"I thought you care about your career?" She asked us. "Well, this is different. We're a group, we stick together. Even though... Mr. Tenor's a baby." Scott declared.

"Then what do you wanna do? Go out there without Mitch?"

"As long as no one replaces him. Yes." Avi stated. Esther put her phone down and crossed her arms. "But you can't hide Mitch forever. What about your fans? What are you going to say to them?"

•Scott's P.O.V•
Kirstie gave me a look that only comes when bad things happen. We all looked to each other, and then to Baby Mitch.

"Esther." He called. "As the Baritone, and Mitch's best friend. I say we stop recording songs for a while." I declared. Esther was the only one who's surprised. "That's the only way to hide Mitch forever." I added.

"And we need to act like parents for Mitch's sake, Esther." Kirstie muttered. "Alright, if you wish." Esther came to us and we did a remarkable group hug.

"I'll hide this to Ben as long as possible." She promised.

"Thank you, Esther. Thank you for understanding."

➖➖

I need #professional tips on how to be more confident. I am confident, but I am not too. 😔