Hot seat <1>

This has been in my drafts for about a while. Just looking for a time to update! It looked like today is!

ily guys! ❤️💁🏻
::::::::::::::::::::::

Third Person's P.O.V (Some cases, Author's P.O.V)

Everyone was "dead"; Kevin had the loudest snore yet. Scott's phone suddenly boomed and caused everyone to wake, but the kid was still asleep. Scott groaned trying to pick his phone.

He tried to press the "answer" button, but he mistakenly pressed the end. He groaned again after failing. "Damn." He mumbled.

"Who was it? And next time, try to lower you phone's damn volume." Kirstie wrapped her blanket around her and Mitch again.

"It's Esther." Then Scott's phone rang again.

"For Santa's sake, Scott. Answer it." Avi demanded, already annoyed. "I am, I am!" Then he switched his lamp light on. He looked to the clock.

"Who calls at 2 o'clock in the morning?" He welcomed Esther with a side groan.

"What 2 o'clock? It's freaking 2 pm!" Scott's eyes finally opened. "What's new today?" Scott asked. "Ben's coming in the apartment to see what's going on."

Kirstie's ears raised, even the call wasn't even on speaker. She abruptly sat up and looked to Scott who's frozen.

"Hello?" She heard Esther on the phone. "Scott?"

"Oh my god." Kirstie began to jump of her bed and ran to Scott, snatching his phone, and has no idea if she is going to blow or what. "Esther, this is Kirstie!" She panted.

"Kirst, are you guys alright?" Esther said through the phone. "Just to make it clear, it's 2PM and our Ben is coming? In Sony Productions? Our Producer? Are you sure you're not talking about another Ben in another production!" Kirstie suddenly freaked out.

"Wow, I sure am lucky the call's not directly to my ear." Esther said through the phone.

"Oh, god. How about Mitch! We cannot tell anyone! It's only between us 5!"

"Just calm down. I'm sure if he ever found out, he'll find a way."

"And that is? Fire Mitchell?"

Then Kirstie started to freak out again. "He's gonna kill me once he's back to normal."

"Just calm. Ben's coming in about..."

Then the doorbell rang.

Kirstie desperately ended the call and started rushing to everyone. "Avi, Kevin, Scott, come on!" She screamed, pushing Avi and Kevin off the beds. She even jumped on Scott. All the chaos actually woke Mitch up.

"Avi, take Mitch. Ben can't know what's going on! Kevin, unfreeze Scott!"

"And how?" Kevin asked in a scream.

"I don't know? Tell him 'You Hate Beyonce'? Just cover your ears though." Kirstie started running downstairs and to the door, "Coming!" She shouted.

Everyone rushed, everyone ran. Kirstie almost tripped down the stairs, it is a great thing she is holding on the rails. "Yoga breathes, Kirstin Taylor." She kept saying until she goes to the door. She made a quick fix to her hair before opening the door.

She twisted the doorknob before Ben could even knock again. "Hey!" Then Ben suddenly felt a sharp pain in his ears, "Oh, god, Kirstie that hurt." He
grunts as he goes indoors.

Kirstie furrowed her brows and shuts the door. "Oh my god, did I screamed? Gosh, Ben, I'm so sorry!" She held his back and makes him sit down.

"A-anyways." Ben tried to stabalize his hearing. "I just came to see my kids out." Then winked over Kirstie. Kirstie started to shake hysterically, and a grin to her face went a little creepy. "Oh, you don't." She mumbled.

She say down heavily beside Ben, then Ben looked to her. "Did you just woke up?" He asked.

"Maybe." She answered, until Scott and Kevin arrived. "Hey, Benny." Scott acknowledged from the stairs. Ben still sees them with Pajamas. "Cute pajamas." He chuckled. "How's it hanging?"

"A month vacation seems... goodie." Kevin nods. Ben looked to three. "Where's Mitch and Avi?"

"Avi's in the bathroom." Scott answered, then there's silence in a sudden.

Ben's attention is only to Scott. "Mitch?" He asked. Then Scott snapped out of himself, "Oh, right. I was in the hot seat," he cleared his throat. "H-he's in..."

"Starbucks! Yah!" Kirstie cuts off. But a glare from Kev and Scott only made Kirstie realized that was one of her stupid decision.

Scott sighed heavily, "Yep, Starbucks, alright." He said sarcastically.

Ben looked away and to the TV. "Isn't that his wallet right there?" He looked to the shelf.

Kirstie stood beside Scott in a sudden, and Scott elbows Kevin, "Oh, Avi got the money."

Ben furrowed his brows, "So, he's with Mitch?"

"Uh-huh."

"I thought Avi's in the Bathroom?"

Scott coughed, "He..." she paused. "he just left! You know? God, bass people sure are fast." And everyone just agreed.

"Now, will you excuse me for a second," Kirstie backs away. "I gotta go... you know, pee..." Then ran up the stairs in a sudden.

Ben gave Scott and Kevin a look. Only causing Kevin and Scott to froze, but plants a pretend jolly smile.