Your Life

You are a. Particularly a dark witch, but you do practice some green witch magic. You are a smart, sassy, formal, polite, woman however sometimes you make exceptions. There are 2 guys in your workplace who always bother you due to the fact that they have a huge crush on you. You go to the gym about 6 times a week. You speak several languages due to the fact that your dad wanted you to know more than one.

Language you know

-Italian

-French

-Spanish

-Japnese

-Latin

-Russian

-English

-Portuguese 

-German

-Korean 

-Danish

-Polish

You love nature, reading, singing, and going out for walks. Once in a while, you curse people who do harm to others. You come from a very rich family which generally benefitted you but something you didn't like. In school, you would normally have fake friends due to the fact that they would only hang out with you for money. Your dad didn't love you cause he wanted a boy. Your mom got killed by witch hunters which were hired by your father (long story). You love to drink wine, tequila, and vodka. You go out killing only when you are mad and when you see someone doing something wrong. You love nature it makes you feel calm and it reminds you a bit of your mother. You love cooking. You love taking care of children you babysit your friends' kids whenever they are busy. You have a cousin and he has a 5-year-old daughter and his wife is pregnant. Your cousin is like a brother to you. Your niece sometimes calls you mommy. You were born in San Diego, California. You have two dogs a chihuahua and a Yorkshire terrier. You live with your BFF( the one who invited you to the sleepover). You both share a house. 

Your BFF's name is Athena she is a killer. Athena has a crush on Eyeless Jack. You are like a big sister to her. She is a surgeon too and she actually works with you.