Chapter 1

I had just moved to Graymour a small town. I am a surgeon in the town's hospital I nearly have been here for 2 weeks compared to my BFF Athena who basically grew up here. I met her in L. A when we were residents. She and I quickly became best friends. I moved here due to the fact that I was interested in the hospital and Athena was happy that we were gonna be together. I was at the store getting some groceries when Athena texted me.

**BFF Text**

BFF- Hey, (y/n)

y/n- Hi, Athena what's wrong? Did you do something dumb this time?

BFF- What? NO!

BFF- I'm an angel

y/n- You wish

BFF- Haha very funny!

y/n- Ok what's up just tell me what's going on?

BFF- Well I and four of my friends are gonna have a sleepover at their place and I want you to meet them! :)

y/n- Idk Ath we have a very busy schedule. Not to mention, that I have rounds, surgeries, and even some checkups to do.

BFF- PLEASE!! :( :( :(

y/n- idk

BFF- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! :(

BFF- Look if you come I will give you any surgery you want for a whole month!

y/n- How many?

BFF- All the surgeries you want for a MONTH!

y/n- Deal.

y/n- Do I have to bring something just give me the list and I will bring it.

BFF- Ok come home and I will explain EVERYTHING.

y/n- Ok, kiddo.

BFF- DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!! >:(

y/n- Ok.

I grabbed groceries and headed home once I got there Ath greeted me and we started talking.

"So (y/n) we should bring the wine, chips, and movies. Oh, also I will bring a board game."

"And what board game are you gonna get?"

"A-game."

"I swear to Hecate that if you bring that game I will kill you."

"Ok, first why not and second maybe not."

"Ok, one last time we played that game I had to cleanse the whole house, and second I swear I will kill you.

"Ok."

"Plus, anyway who are those friends of yours?"

"Well... I can't tell you."

"Can I at least know how they look like?"

"Well, they're tall, thin, and um..."

"And um what?

"They are brothers."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"However, they are so different from each other."

She keeps on telling you more about them and the more she tells you the more interested you get eventually you two get tired and go to bed.

Next day

I get up early to make some breakfast, coffee and got lunch ready. I then change and wake up Ath. I got my keys and I and Ath went to the hospital. On our way, she kept on talking about the sleepover.

"You know Ath we are adults, not high schoolers. Well, actually you are not an adult. You are a preschooler."

"Very funny (y/n)."

At that moment a car accident happened right in front of you two.

"Come on hurry Ath."

"Ok."

I took my shirt off and helped a woman with an open fracture. Ath helped a little boy and we headed to the hospital. We helped our patients and other injured people. There were unfortunately 5 casualties. After, all that we went to the store to get everything and headed home. I got my, pajamas, blanket, and also got the food for the slumber party. Not to forget the wine. Ath got the game board however she didn't tell me which game she got. She took me to the forest and we started walking by a dark dirt path. When we arrived at the forest there were some teens being god damn annoying! Once we got deeper into the forest the darker it got and quiet.

"Ath, are you sure we are not lost?"

"I'm 100 percent sure."

"Ok."

After walking for about 35 minutes we came across a mansion.

"Wow, Ath is this where your friends live?"

"Yes, and also don't worry I have told them about you so it's not gonna be a surprise visitor."

"Ok."

"Plus, I hope you might find a man."

"Ath, don't make me curse you."

"Ok."

We go and Ath knocks on the door...