Chapter 2

Athena knocks on the door and we wait. I start looking around and see beautiful roses. She notices me eyeing the roses.

"Hey, um (Y/n) if a guy in a fedora offers you a rose don't take it."

"Ok, Ath."

She knocks at the door again and screams

"HEY IF ONE OF YOU FOUR DON'T ANSWER THIS DOOR I SWEAR THAT I WILL INFEST YOUR GUYS' HOUSE WITH SPIDERS' AGAIN!"

"Ath, lower your voice."

"Ok. But I swear this man really get me to the top of the anger meter."

"Ya, sure."

"*sighs* You are really a boomer."

"I swear I will kill you." You say as a joke you both start laughing and then the door opens. A very tall guy in polka dot pajamas comes out.

"About time I was about the kill that door and plus must you always wear something with polka dots."

"Why are you so mean and harsh."

"I honestly don't know. Anyways, this is my friend I told you about."

She said pulling you.

"Oh you must be (y/n) it's a pleasure to meet you I'm Splendor." He said holding out his hand. You grab and shake his hand.

"The pleasure mine."

"Well, come in."

You go in and see 3 more guys one with a fedora one with glasses and the other one just with full-on black and white pajamas comes out. The three of them greet you. You were talking with Splendor and noticed that the guy in fedora (Offender) was eyeing you. He walks up to you and tries to give you a rose.

"Have a rose."

"No, thanks."

"Come on, doll."

"Ok, one when no comes out of my mouth I mean no, and second don't call me doll. Got it."

"G-Got it." He said with a scared tone.

Splendor started laughing and Athena started making fun of Offender. Trender was shocked that you got to scare Offender and as for Slender he started getting more interested in you. Athena noticed how Slender was staring at you.

"So why don't we go and cook something."

"SURE!" Splendor took you to the kitchen and Offender and Trender followed behind you. Athena holding Slender.

"I am noticing something."

"I don't know what you are talking about Athena."

"Are you already crunching on (y/n)?"

"I-I don't know what you are talking about."

"Mhm. Anyways let's go cook something."

You guys were making a s'more's skillet and decided to drink some wine. You guys then decided to watch a movie but decided to do a vote

"Ok, personally I think we should watch the Nemo."

"I agree with Athena."

Tr- "Ok, Splendor last time we put that movie."

Off- "Yeah."

Tr- "Let's watch "The Devil Wears Prada".

Off- "Yea- wait what?!"