Chapter 6

I went back to pick up some stuff and also my dogs. I took the girls since I didn't have anyone to take care of them I was able to get Anastasia a transport. We landed and quickly got to a hotel. We shower and eat. I get changed to my outfit and change the girls to their matching outfits. We go and pack some more of my stuff and get my dogs and their transports. I thankfully got out before Athena and the guys noticed me. I left a note for Ath to Tom's place to get something for her and the guys.

"Aun- Mommy who were those people?"

"They were just some old friends, sweetheart."

"Ok."

"Why were you running from them?"

"Adult stuff, sweetheart. Anyway, play with the doggy. Ok?"

"Ok, mommy."

She and the baby started playing with the dogs. I decide to go to a friend's place to say goodbye.

"(Y, N)!!!!"

"Hi, Tom."

He went up to you and hugged you.

"Mommy who is this man?"

"OMG, when did you. And how?"

"They are my nieces."

"Annie this is my friend Tom."

"Ok. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Annie. And also they are sooo cute."

"(Y,n) what happened between you and Ath."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"I heard your moving."

"That's the reason why you came. Girls Annie get to the car."

"Ok." She went to the car with the baby and the dogs.

"Tom I'm moving to San Diego."

"W-What?!"

"I, unfortunately, can't stay here any longer. I want my nieces to grow up without any problems including my problems."

"I-I understand."

"Tom, give these letters to Ath. They each have a name Ath will give the rest to the others."

"Ok. And (Y,n)

"Yes?"

"Be happy and good luck."

"You too, Tom."

"Bye, Tom."

"Bye call me to talk."

"Ok."

I get in the car and drive off. I go to the hospital to say goodbye to my friends and tell my boss. I then leave I see Ath walking and the guys in their human forms' including Slender they notice me and look at me. At that moment I was holding Annie and the baby. I put on my sunglasses and I and the girls head to the car. I then see a black shadow following me. It comes after me and the girls I walk faster Ath and the guys follow behind me without noticing the figure.

"(Y, n)!!!"

I walk faster and get in the car buckling everyone up. I then drive away from the hospital

"Mommy."

"Don't worry, baby everything just fine."

I hold my locket tight and put some music on. We head to the hotel get our things and head to the airport.

**Athena p.o.v**

I was walking with the guys trying to cheer Slender. We were walking by the hospital when all of us saw (Y,n) with a newborn in her eyes and a little girl. She notices us and runs. We run after her trying to confront her. Slender tries to stop us. But us being good people confront the hooker who upset him.

"(Y,N)!!!"

She walks faster she looked back with a terrified look. She gets in the car and drives off. We stop and go back that's when I remember the note. "Go to Tom's to get something."

"Um, guys I have to go get something."

"Ok."

I leave them and head to Tom's when I'm there he gives me some letters. In the letters, they each had a name. She wanted me to give the guys' their letters'. I go to their place and leave them. I get to my place and read the letter.

Dear Athena,

I'm sorry for not explaining to you, and for making you find out this way forgive me. You see I didn't cancel my date with Slender because I was seeing another man. I never meant to make him feel heartbroken. I canceled our date cause I got a call. My cousin and his wife passed away. They were found dead in an ally way. As for that guy "Alex Johnson", he was the police officer that called me. I had to go to L. A to get my nieces. My cousin left their care to me. I'm their "mom" now. You should see my niece "Annie" she is 5 years old and so smart her cute curly hair is always on a ponytail. She is so smart that she knows 6th-grade vocab. My other niece "Anastasia" is just 2-3 days old. She's so small and cute. I have something else you should know. I am moving and not from the house. I'm moving to San Diego. I want my nieces to have a great education and life. I don't want my problems to affect them. I'm deeply sorry. As for my career, I found a hospital to work at. I hope you are happy. Enjoy life and I just hope that you might forgive me. I hope you have an amazing life. And also good luck.

-Sincerely, your ex-best friend (Y, n)

I couldn't believe it I was a bitch and dumbass for not letting her explain. It's my fault she left. I was the worst friend to her. She helped, supported, and even protected me. I look around the house and find it empty. I find nothing to remember her. Other than this letter. I was the worst friend.

**Slender p.o.v**

After seeing (Y, n) Athena went to go get something I and my brothers went back home I was working on some paperwork. I was still a bit down about the whole thing. Athena came and left a letter it was from (Y, n). I was upset, disappointed, and angry at her. But I still decided to read it. I opened the envelope and read the letter:

Dear Slender,

I am very deeply sorry for making you feel the way you feel. I never meant to hurt you in any kind of way shape or form. I understand you may not talk to me or that you might even not want to read this letter. For which I understand and respect. I should have explained to you everything in which I will. I canceled our date not cause I didn't like you or cause I was with another man. I canceled our date cause something unfortunate happened to my cousin and his wife. I had to go L. A to get my nieces. They are sweet angels. The oldest one "Annie" is so intelligent and calm. And the youngest one "Anastasia" is so calm and smart. I will be moving to San Diego. I want my nieces to have an amazing life. Not including my problems. I want to let you know something that I have been wanting to tell you "I love you". Ever since I first meet you. I wanted to tell you in person but the cause of the whole situation I, unfortunately, won't be able to. I want you to be happy. And with me being there you won't be happy. Please be happy. I love you Slender and I hope one day we get to see each other again. Bye, I love you.

-Sincerely, (Y, n)

After reading it I understood I was an asshole towards her. I jumped to conclusions without letting her explain. I loved that woman and she loved me back. I had a chance with her and I let her go. I let go of the woman I loved.