Chapter 3

Previously

You then go back to sleep. However, before you go to sleep you hear Athena saying "You're gonna pay for that."

Currently

I wake up and find myself in Slender's arms he eventually wakes up and starts blushing I blush and then we hear a *click*. You two look up and see Athena holding a camera and his brothers laughing.

"ATHENA!!"

"ATHENA!!"

"You two are soo cute."

Spl- "That's right."

Off- "You sure have good taste in woman, brother."

Tr- "Now that's a fact."

**20 minutes later**

Slender and made breakfast and everyone kept on teasing you two. Slender didn't look or talk to you. Eventually, you and Athena went home and man were you pissed at her.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry. Please forgive me I didn't mean to be like that. Plus, don't you like him?"

"YES! I DO! Which is why I hate the fact that you did that to the guy I like."

"I'm sorry."

"I forgive just don't do anything like that."

"Ok. I didn't mean to cause you this."

"And now he won't talk or see me."

"I'm sorry, (Y,n)."

"Don't worry. Plus I don't even think he would like me."

"Let's go to work. You love surgery!"

"Ok."

**At work**

I and Athena had just finished surgery and were heading to get lunch. I and Athena were sitting with some friends when Dylan and Jacob came.

"Hi, (y/n)."

"What do you two idiots want."

"Oh come on, we only want to have a little fun."

"Let me think, NO!"

"Come on."

"Are you two assholes deaf or something. She said no. Which is spelled N-O."

"Shut up Athena."

You grabbed and twisted his hand.

"OWWW!"

"Don't ever disrespect my friends, culus."

Culus(Latin)= asshole

They left and you continued eating.

"Hey, Ath."

"Yes, Tom."

"Why is (y/n) so pissed off. I mean more than normal."

"Long story."

"You two know I can hear. Right?"

They look at you and all of you decide to go check on patients. While going through some papers your friend Addison comes up to you guys' inviting you to a party.

Ath- "Yes."

Add- "Ok, see you guys."

"Why Ath?"