Chapter 17

I have just finished some surgeries and was getting ready to go back home tomorrow I am going to meet Slender and his parents and to be honest I'm a bit nervous and scared. I got some coffee since I was a bit sleepy and got home. The girls were watching some movies with Splendor Trender went out and Offender was also out I went to check on Slender cause he was doing some paperwork.

"Hi."

"Hi, love. How was work?"

"Same as always and how are you doing?"

"Stressed, exhausted, and my head hurts."

"Want me to make some tea?"

"Yes, thanks."

...

"Is something wrong?"

"It's just that. I don't feel comfortable in a room with people who judge other races, religions, etc. I just don't feel comfortable."

"I can cancel it if you want."

"No, don't."

"Your right who knows how they will get."

"*giggle*."

...

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I should go make sure your brother doesn't give the girls a sugar rush."

"Check on him too."

"I will."

I put the girls to bed and hid the candy since when I went to check on the three of them they had a sugar rush and I had to hide the candy. Splendor went to sleep and I gave Slender his tea. I took a bath and got on the bed and was reading a book when Slender came in.

"Done with paperwork?"

"Yes. Tomorrow we are gonna have dinner with them at their place."

"Ok."

He sits on the edge of the bed takes his shoes off and starts rubbing his neck. I hed to him and start massaging his neck.

"You should take a break."

"You too."

"No, I will not and can't."

"Why not?"

"People don't take breaks in getting hurt, sick, or dying. Plus, I need and have to work or else I get pretty annoyed and mean."

"*chuckles* So I can't expect you to take a break?"

"Maybe sometimes. Let's go to bed."

"Okay."

*kiss*

"I'm the luckiest guy."

"You sure are."

He and I go to sleep.

**Next day**

I was getting ready and Slender was getting himself ready so we go to his parent's place.

"*sigh*."

"Scared?"

"Mhm."

"If you feel uncomfortable just tell me okay?"