✨I N T R O D U C T I O N✨

How many forewords have I written and I still can't write one? I don't know, and I don't want to think about it any more.

So here with a warm welcome to my new fanfiction. And this time a Lando Norris FF and not in German. (German version can also be found on my profile :)) I didn't know how long the story would be, I didn't know what to expect, but I knew it would be fun to write and hopefully to read. This story can be read even if you don't know anything about Formula 1, because it will mainly focus on the love story. If there is something in it, I will try to explain it as good as possible.

And if it wasn't for one of my beloved warnings, it wouldn't be my book, and since it's my book, here's the warning, because I just can't help it and I love character development.

The book will be about depression and everything that goes with it. If you can't stand that, you shouldn't read the book.

It is the first part of my Formula 1 series.

Of course, every real person belongs to himself. I try to portray them as they appear in interviews and other things. Of course I deviate from time to time. After all, I don't really know them, but I do my best ^^.

I hope you have fun reading, just like I had fun writing :)

Updates every Saturday 

and when lando stands on the podium^^

-Yuna