1

Nah'Riyah
Let me tell you a lil somethin' about myself. My name is Nah'Riyah Angelique Victor. I'm about 5'8" with caramel skin and long natural hair flowing down my back. I had average titties but a big ol' butt thanks to my momma. I live in downtown Miami with my parents Shantay and Alonzo Victor and my little brother Alonzo Jr. I call him AJ. I am a senior at Booker T Washington high school and I'm 17 years old.

My parents always shielded me and my brother away from the so called hood life they shared. They told us everything once we were old enough. Everything seemed so exciting and I've been wanting to see for myself what the streets were really about. Today was the first day of my senior year and I was excited. My bestfriend Chyna, who was also my cousin had spent the night so that we could get ready together.

"Our senior year. You excited?" she asked me.

"Hell yea girl you already know. Senior year is the easiest because all we gotta do is make sure our shit straight and chill till prom and graduation"

She laughed and we started to get dressed. We decided we would batch for the first day.
We both had on white midriff shirts with the word BOSS written in red and black high waisted shorts. Not the booty short kind that all the thots be wearing. We also had on matching black and red Jordan's and our favorite Miami Heat snapbacks. She did my makeup and I did hers. We looked flawless.
When we were finished I went and woke up AJ. He was 16 and in 11th grade.

I shook him wildly. "AJ get up. You needa get ready or you gon get left."

He groaned and went into his bathroom.
I went back into my room to grab some accessories when my mom walked in. She was so beautiful at almost 45 years old. My dad was handsome as well. I loved their relationship and I wanted one jus like it. I wanted to be the Bonnie to someone's Clyde. The Beyonce to someone's Jay-Z.

"You look gorgeous baby. I can't believe my baby girl is about to be 18. And you're gonna be graduating soon. Your father and I couldn't be any more proud" she said hugging me. I laughed at how much shorter she was than me.

"It's okay Ma. Even when I'm 82 I'm still gone be yo baby girl"

At that moment AJ walked in.

"And you're still gonna be the same pain in the butt at 82"

"AJ shut up for you be walking to school" I said mushing him.

He smacked me in the head and ran off. My dad came in the room laughin.

"You two are always at each other's throats"

"Daddy he aggy. Can we put him up for adoption pleeease?"

"Don't be silly girl. Now hurry up for y'all be late for school" my mom said.

Chyna had to go get her little sister and take her to school so it was jus gonna be me and AJ in the car. I grabbed my Gucci bag and my keys kissed my parents goodbye.

Once I got in my all white Aston Martin I beeped the horn twice and AJ came running out and hopped in.

I pulled out and we headed to school.

"So who's the chicken head of the week?" I asked him.

"Girl whatchu talkin bout?"

"Boy don't try to play me. I be seeing them Kik messages"

"Why you all up in my business. I'm grown"

"You sixteen"

"Whatever. Do i be all up in yo business?"

"If I had any business I'm sure you would be all up in it"

"Well get you some business so you can get outta mine"

I just laughed as we pulled into the school parking lot. He hopped out of the car and ran over to his lil friends.

I got out grabbed my bag and locked my car. As I walked to my locker I heard all the thirsty niggas whistling and commenting on my body and all that.

But they could keep that. I was still a virgin and it was gonna stay that way until I met the right boy. Or man.

When I got to locker the school hoe and her non-tourage came up to me popping their gum.

"Wassup hoe?" she said blowing a bubble.

"Kelsey I'm not in the mood for yo basic ass today. Ain't it's some nigga's dick around here that need sucking?"

She smirked

"You mad cause niggas want me and not you?"

"The only reason they want you is for yo head and yo tail. Coin ass bitch"

"Excuse me is it a problem over here?" Chyna said coming to stand next to me.

"Well well well. If it isn't little miss wanna be" one of her flunkies said getting in her face.

"You might wanna be getting outta my face for I slap you back into a mufuckin virgin"

"That's gon be a lot of slapping" I said laughin.

"Y'all just jealous. We out" Kelsey said before her and her followers left.

"I cannot stand them hoes" Chyna said.

"Me either. I was holding my breath cause one of them hoes smelled like walkin chlamydia"

She laughed.

"Ri-Ri you a trip"

We went and got breakfast and sat outside at our table. I had a sausage biscuit with hash browns and Chyna had oatmeal. We were just talkin and laughin when this group of guys walked past us into the cafeteria. One in particular caught my eye.
He was about 6'1" with smooth caramel skin and bulging muscles. His tattoos brought them out even more.He had a fresh Caesar fade and a diamond sparkling in his left ear. He winked at me before disappearing into the cafeteria and I felt a tingle down under.

"Girl who was that?" I asked Chyna.

"That's Dre and his crew. They tryna come up in the Miami drug game but you already know daddy and uncle Lon done had that shit on lock since they got out the game"

"Lil daddy was fine as hell. I wouldn't mind riding that stallion"

She laughed.

"Girl don't let the pretty face fool you. That nigga is a beast out here in the streets. He don't let nothing stand in the way of what he wants"

I smiled. He was just like my daddy. He never let nothing get in the way of what he wanted either. Ima get AJ to get some info on him cause he got me open and I don't even know him yet.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Dre
My name is Andre Kenneth Harris known in the drug game as Lucky. I lived with my mom. My dad died in jail. He had committed suicide when I was a few months old. He was heavy in the drug game but not as far up as he wanted to be.

Once he died my mom took over until I was old enough. I make money easily and it's fast but I'm tryna run Miami. Only thing in my way is these two old heads Loyalty and Q. They wasn't even in the game no more but still had shit on lock.

Although my mom knew I was in the game she still suggested that I go to school and get an education so that I wouldn't have to do this all my life. All that sounded good but hustlin us the only thing I know how to do. My mama was a hustler and my daddy was a hustler. It's in my blood.

But I still got my ass up and went to school to please my mama. She was everything to me and I would do anything to make her happy.

Me and my niggas Malik and Ronnie pulled up to the school and all the hoes was on our dicks already. They smirked as we walked toward the school. We passed by these two bad ass females eating breakfast in the quad but the caramel cutie caught my eye. She was radiant. She kinda reminded me of Meagan Good.

I winked at her before walkin into the cafeteria.

First chapter up.... What do you think so far?
Vote, Comment, Share