8

Alexis in MM

Kelsey

I found out I had a broken nose and a busted jaw thanks to Nah'Riyah and Chyna and I think that her mom's slap knocked it back outta place. I swear to god all of them bouta feel some fuckin pain.
I walked out of the hospital and hopped in my truck before heading over to Ms. Kisha's house. Her car was there so I took the liberty of walking in and she was on the couch smoking a cigarette.
Ms. Kisha was a woman who I could really talk to and it was a plus that we had common enemies. Loyalty and Flame. Flame especially.
"Hey baby. How you been?" She said getting up to hug me.
"I been good ma. How about you?"
"I been doing good now that Dre's in school. I want him to make something outta his life instead of being in the game looking over his shoulder wondering whether or not today's the day he's gonna die"
"I feel you ma. That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about"
"Ok sure"
"So you now how Loyalty and Flame got kids right?"
"Yeah so?"
"Dre is dating their daughter"
Her nose flared. "What?"
I nodded my head.
"That fuckin bitch.. UGHHHHHH" she started throwing shit around and cussin.
"Ma. Calm down. It's Ok. I have a plan to get all of them"
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Dre
Shantay's family was actually really cool. Her dad and uncle especially. Well except when I told them that Riyah and I were dating. They all but shot up Cracker Barrel. But once they calmed down everything went smoothly. Although they did give me a little warning about Nah'Riyah. They told me if I ever hurt her they would cut off my balls and feed em to Princess. I won't take that lightly even though I never planned on hurting her in the first place.

Nah'Riyah asked me did I want to spend the rest of the day with them and although I really wanted to, my mom had called me and said she had something important to talk to me about so I had to go. I said bye to everyone and gave Nah'Riyah a goodbye kiss before heading out.

When I got home all the lights were out and my mom was just sitting in the dark smoking.

"Ma? What's wrong witchu? Why you just sittin here in the dark?" I said trying to cut on the lights but they didnt come on.

"So you playing me Dre?" she asked in a really creepy voice. Almost robot-like.

"What are you talking about?"

She put her cigarette out, stood up, and smacked the shit outta me.

"Ahh shit. What the fuck was that for?"

"CANT YOU SEE THAT GIRL DOESN'T LOVE YOU? SHE'S PLAYING YOU!"

"Mama just calm down aight? Tell me whats going on"

"You know what her family did to your daddy and yet you still choose to be all up in that hoochie's face. Why Dre? Huh?"

"Ma you dont know the whole story" I said trying to calm her down.

"I dont need to know the whole damn story. THEY TRIED TO KILL YOUR FATHER. That is the whole damn story Andre"

I just decided to sit down on the couch and let her rant.

"Why'd you have to pick her. Out of all people. Her. She is our enemy. Her whole damn family is"

"No they're your and Zaire's enemies. They've done nothing to me. I spent the whole day with them today and they did nothing but accept me mama"

Her face softened before she started to chuckle. "You dont get it baby. Its all apart of their plan. Their plan to avenge their daughter's death and get back at Zaire for what he did. Open your eyes and listen to mama. Mother knows best."

Honestly I didnt wanna hear anything else she had to say, I was just ready to get out of there.

"Are you done now?" I asked.