10

Nah'Riyah

As I sat in the waiting room I couldnt help but think the worst for Chyna. I couldnt go through with another loss. Amaya hadnt even died a month ago and now Chyna was here for a suicide attempt. Dre came over to me.

"Baby... You good?"

I gave him a straight face.

"I'm sitting here crying my eyes out Deandre. What do you think?"

"Sweetie, he's just trying to help" my mother responded.

"I don't need any help mom, I'm fine" I said irritated.
My dad came over to me and held me. For some reason it made me feel a little better.
We sat for hours before the doctor came over to us.
"The good news is we were able to save her and pump the drugs out of her" she said
"And what's the bad news?" Uncle Quinton asked.
"Well... She overdosed on an anti-depressants causing some PTS like symptoms and she is now in a comatose like state"
"PTS?" I said.
"Post traumatic stress."
"Are we allowed in to see her?" My aunt Chanelle asked.
"Not tonight. We're going to run a few more tests on her just to be sure but you're welcome to come and see her tomorrow" and with that she walked away.
"I can't believe this shit" Malik said before walking out of the hospital.
"Babe are you sure you're okay?"
"Deandre just go please" I said.
He gave me a sympathetic face before following Malik out along with my aunt, uncle and mom.
"You know you really should stop being so mean to him" my dad said.
"Daddy I'm not being mean I just don't want to be bothered with him right now"
"I know and I understand that but he's only trying to be there for you. Remember how you wanted to be there for Chyna and she shut you out? Remember how that made you feel?"
"I know but daddy that was different"
"Was it?"
"Yes I just wanted to Chyna to know that I was there for her."
He looked at me.
"Which is what Dre was trying to do for me" I admitted.
"Exactly. So next time that boy tries to be there for you, let him."
"Okay pastor daddy" I said laughing.
He laughed and kisses my forehead before we walked out of the hospital.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Kelsey
I watched as Dre and Malik got into they car and pulled off. I waited about 15 seconds before I pulled off in the same direction. I made sure to stay at least three cars behind them so they wouldn't get suspicious. They pulled up in front of Malik's house and got out before heading into the house. I knew I didn't have much time so u quickly hopped out of the truck and grabbed my tools.
I went over to Dre's brand new car and admired it before proceeding to bust every single window out that bitch with my Louisville slugger. I swear I had the strength of a thousand slaves.
I grabbed my box cutter and sliced holes in his tires and put a nice bow on the top of his car roof along with a note that said: If I can't have you no one can... Tick tock bitches

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

A Few Hours Later
Malik
I didn't know what to do with myself. Chyna was basically my whole life. She's in the hospital and I can't see her till tomorrow.
Dre came in my room.
"Ayo Riyah just texted me and told me to meet her at the park. You wanna come?"
"Shit I guess. I ain't got shit else to do" I said putting on my shoes. We both headed out the house and was shocked to see the scene before us.
"YO WHAT THE FUCK" he screamed.
All his tires was flat all his windows was smashed in.
He walked over to it.
"Who in the hell....?" I said to myself.
"KELSEY"
"What?"
"Kelsey's bitch ass wrecked my fuckin car"
"How you know"
"She left a note... I swear to god next time I see her she's dead"
"Or you can get Ya-Ya to tap that ass again"
He smiled.
"I've got a better idea."