20

Nah'Riyah

Chyna and I ended up leaving the party early because I didn't feel like dealing with Dre and his pettiness. When we got back to my house we decided to have the big sleepover and I invited Jay cause I figured 'why not?', ya know.

I ordered a few pizzas and got Chyna was at the store getting snacks and drinks while I set up everything. We were gonna be in my room so that we wouldn't mess up the other parts of the house.

"AJ!" I called and he walked into my room.

"Yo?" he asked as he walked in placing an earring into his ear.

"Are you staying for the sleepover?" I asked.

"Man hell nah, don't nobody wanna have a sleepover with you and yo lame ass friends"

"Well, where you finna go?"

"Shit I might just go chill with my nigga Ky'ree for the night"

"Alright, have fun. Call me if anything happens" I said and he nodded his head before walking out.

I straightened up my room a little more and heard knocking on the door downstairs.

"Ooo the pizza's here" I said aloud. I went and opened the door and Jay was standing there with an overnight bag and a blunt in his mouth. He started to step in but I stopped him.

"You gotta put that out before you come in" He smirked and put it out as I let him in.

"Where everybody at?" he asked walking towards the step.

"Not here yet. Chyna went to get snacks and I'm waiting for the pizza to get here"

"Aight so what we gone be doing lil ma" he asked walking up the stairs and looking around.

"Eat, chill, watch movies. Just have fun like normal teens" I said laughing and he chuckled a little bit as he sat on the bed. He patted the spot next to him signaling me to sit next to him and I did.

"So what's up with you and that Dre nigga" he asked glancing at me briefly.

I rolled my eyes not wanting to have this conversation.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, it's obviously some tension there. Y'all used to date or what?"

"Yeah we dated for like two and a half months. It didn't work out though." I said shrugging.

"You want to talk about it?"

"Nah not really" I sad getting up  because I heard the door close downstairs. 

"RIYAHHHHHH" she yelled and I laughed.

"I'M UPSTAIRS" I yelled back and I heard her come running up the stairs. She got to my doorway she stopped once she saw Jay in my bed.

"What kinda party is this?" she said laughing.

"Don't do that. He just got here like two minutes ago so I just told him to come up here. You got the snacks?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, I hooked us up. We Zebra Cakes, Nutty Bars, Honey Buns, a whole bunch of candy and like 5 bottles of soda" she said jumping up and down happily. The doorbell rung and I went to get it but Chyna stopped me.

"Stay here I got it" she said and I shrugged sitting back on the bed.

"She think she so slick" I mumbled knowing she just wanted me and Jay to be in here by ourselves.

"So.." he said as he sat up. 

"What?" I asked skeptically as he scooted closer to me.

"Anybody ever tell you how beautiful you are?" he asked stroking my hair and I laughed.