14

CJ in MM

Dre

(The Next Day)

I sat in the passenger seat loading my gun as Alonzo drove. Q was in the backseat loading up his two pistols as well.

"So do y'all actually have a plan or what?" I said admiring my chrome plated custom glock.

"Nah not really. We just gone go up in there, get my daughter, and maybe even shoot a few niggas along the way" Alonzo said as he smoked on a black and continued driving.

"Yeah, just make sure you don't shoot Ri-Ri" I reminded.

"I know what my daughter look like youngin. I aint gonna shoot her"

We pulled up to the address on the paper and it looked like an abandoned warehouse. Alonzo pulled his gun from under the seat and cocked it before getting out of the car with Q and I following closely behind him.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Nah'Riyah

I woke up in a dark room and felt a bunch of weight on my body. Somebody was on top of me. As I tried to move I realized that this person was not only on top of me but inside of me. I tried to fight the person of me but they used one of their hand to pin my hands over my head. As my vision adjusted and I heard him whisper "I always knew this pussy would be good"

I tried kicking and screaming but it was no use; there was tape over my mouth preventing me from screaming and my ankles were tied together.

"Are you trying to say something ma?" he ripped the tape of of my mouth forcefully causing me to let out a loud scream. He smirked and kept moving inside of me as I laid there crying helplessly.

"Damn boss, I want a turn too" I heard someone else say and it caused me to cry harder.

"Nah, ima be the only one getting in this" he replied before stroking harder and faster. I felt the blood running down my legs along with my innocence.

"CJ... Why.. why are you doing this?" I asked just above a whisper. He gave me strange loom before asking his friends to leave the room. He pulled out of me  and zipped his shorts up.

"Why am I doing this? So you tryna act like yo lil hoe ass aint cheating on me with that fuck nigga!" he screamed showing his braces..

"Cheating on you? Nigga we not even together the fuck"

"Yes we is. I aint ever break up with you"

"When I stop returning your calls and text messages that's a clear sign of 'nigga I don't wanna be bothered with ya triflin' ass'"

He smiled wickedly before slapping me across the face.

"See what you made me do" he said rubbing the spot where he hit me. This nigga was certified crazy. He sat down and tried to grab my hand but I snatched it back.

"Don't touch me" I mumbled. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand again, holding tighter this time.

"I just wanna apologize girl, damn."

"It's a little too late for that"

"Yeah whatever look, I know I messed up by fuckin around with Kelsey but what else was I supposed to do? You wasn't tryna fuck with me like that and a nigga was going through withdrawals"